FIX: Teamspeak Plugins

Problems with your PC? Is your game screwed? Need advice? Let us know in here, we may be able to help.

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

Brigg

Re: FIX: Teamspeak Plugins

Post by Brigg » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:38 pm

just installed and it sounds good :nice: thx firefly :salute:

Bunny

Re: Teamspeak Plugins FIX!

Post by Bunny » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:58 pm

Firefly wrote:
Bunny wrote:Cheers FireFly - I've downloaded it and will give it a bash on Thursday! Much appreciated :nice:
Lemme know how it goes :)
Brilliant FireFly - cheers! My Teamspeak was actually in C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming and in the TS3Client folder, but other than that it went well.

Hopefully it'll make the reprobates in 501 sounds slightly more sophisticated. I say reprobates, but obviously that doesn't include Bonkin as he's a proper gentleman as he tells us where to go and I'd rather not go somewhere unpleasant if I upset him, like first into the hun pileup during a mission. And of course, Miki is a fine upstanding Frenchman who I need to be nice to as he helps us from getting lost by pointing out the finer points of navigation, like 'left' and 'right'. And then there's Tex - never a more gentlemanly gentleman who also happens to be building me a little Hurricane model and has, in essence, a teeny tiny Bunny in to which he can stick pins if his gentlemanly fancy took him.

But the rest, yep - reprobates :nice:

“It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes I-16s.” - Douglas Adams