Eastern Front Air Clips and Movies collection

Idle chat for all ACG and friends

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

Jammy

Eastern Front Air Clips and Movies collection

Post by Jammy » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:30 pm

In order to kindle the mood for our move east I thought it proper to make a thread where we collect all manner of films and clips regarding this theatre of WW2. It is not as famous as the western and pacific air campaigns so finding good stuff from both the VVS and Luftwaffe side is rare. Please help me by posting anything you find that fits the simple criteria here.

To start off:

Our glorious forces face the invaders of the Moscow era

Show found by Miki. Its above average but too rare to ignore, revolves arround a Yak-3 Squadron. Avoid second season

495 expectations vs reality

Doesn't matter if the clips vaguely showcase the eastern air war you'd be lucky to find anything close to the Battle of britain movie or Dunkirk. Happy hunting comrades.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9ZHElPH79A <- Soviet version of Pearl Harbor.
I do like to shoot down planes yes I do

BlackDog

Re: Eastern Front Air Clips and Movies collection

Post by BlackDog » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:50 pm

To get us in the mood for the next phase of Campaign... not strictly air clips...

Great video that showcases some of the problems in this battle.... there are little snippets like the air crew blown over behind an aircraft due to lack of grip... the Russian soldier attacking grave crosses, the scale of the mud in October...

:salute:
BD
We are the Pilgrims, master; we shall go always a little further; it may be beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow across that angry or that glimmering sea