Participating in another campaign.

Idle chat for all ACG and friends

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

Drifter

Participating in another campaign.

Post by Drifter » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:28 pm

Hey guys, my old squad mates have been talking to me and invited me to there dynamic campaign. They invited me last Saturday and it was amazing and has alot of potential, but they are currently low on numbers, I was wondering if you guys would like to try it out? Its 3:00 PM EST (2000 GMT) every Saturday. I'm currently the only outsider flying in there campaign right now . And I was wondering if you guys were up for joining.

Just a simple Yes or No would be nice even if you're not interested, would just like to see how many would like to participate in this campaign that my old squad mates are hosting.

:salute:

“And like no other sculpture in the history of art, the dead engine and dead airframe come to life at the touch of a human hand, and join their life with the pilot's own.”
― Richard Bach, A Gift Of Wings

Smokejumper

Re: Participating in another campaign.

Post by Smokejumper » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:19 pm

I'm in!

Geordie

Re: Participating in another campaign.

Post by Geordie » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:07 pm

Man I miss flying... Work is still overly busy at the moment sadly and any free time I do have I already have invested in other things. One day I'll get back
I mean, I had fast motor cars and fast motor bikes, and when I wasn't crashing airplanes, I was crashing motor bikes. It's all part of the game — Sir Harry Broadhurst