Idle chat for all ACG and friends

Moderator: Board of Directors

Kondor
Leutnant
Leutnant

Selling Thrustmaster Warthog throttle

Post by Kondor » Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:49 am

Gents,
I've got a TM Warthog throttle unit for sale, if anybody is interested.
It's 100% functional, nothing rattles, all switches work fine, all axes are smooth. Perfect working condition despite the fact it's been used for three years.
I'm selling it because I acquired a custom GVL made throttle, which is nice but I'm to shit of a virtual pilot to make the most of it 😆
The amount of money I'd like to get is 130 € plus s&h. Of course, we can always negotiate the price 😉
"Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid or tremble at them, for the Lord your God is the one who goes with you, He will not fail you or forsake you."
Deuteronomy 31:6

Woop
Flying Officer
Flying Officer
Adjutant
Staff

Re: Selling Thrustmaster Warthog throttle

Post by Woop » Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:22 am

Hi Kondor! I've been looking for a good throttle for ages! I'd love to take it off your hands. I'll send you a PM.

Baron le Scrope

Re: Selling Thrustmaster Warthog throttle

Post by Baron le Scrope » Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:24 pm

I've also got one for sale £80, 2hrs use, only fly Hurries so overkill for me. good engineering unlike their J/S. B.
Antec 900 case,/ Sabertooth P67 MoBo,/ Intel corei7 2600cpu-/- MSI GTX 970 4G Graphics, --WD-1Tb Velociraptor HDD--16g Corsair 2133Mhz Ram/-- Corsair TX 850w PSU /--Samsung40"led TV, TrackiR5, CH J/sick. Warthog Throttle. Corsair Vengeance 2100 H/set/mike. W10 Pro 64, /---Two slightly depressed teabags.

Think nothing of it sir, it was the least I could do, a quantity I specialize in.