Wireless peripherals

Idle chat for all ACG and friends

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

Trystan

Re: Wireless peripherals

Post by Trystan » Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:56 am

I use the Turtle Beach Elite Atlas Aero and I love it. Great battery life and superb sound for all applications.
ASUS Z97 / Intel i7-4790K@4.2 GHz / 64 GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080Ti 11GB / WINDOWS 10 64-bit / 3 x 27" Monitors / Oculus Rift / Thrustmaster 16000m / Thrustmaster FCS Throttle Quadrant / Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder Pedals

Onebad

Post by Onebad » Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:20 pm

Update:

I ended up buying the Logitech G Pro Wireless mouse and the Steelseries Arctis 7 Wireless headset.
I've only been using them for a few days but I'm very happy with both. If anyone's interested I could do a more comprehensive review a few months from now to see how they've held up.

Steel
Oberstleutnant
Oberstleutnant
ACG Board
contributor

Post by Steel » Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:54 pm

As it happens I just received my new Steelseries Arctic 9 Wireless, I have to say as well.. amazing. According to my friends the mic quality is slightly lower than on my old wired headset, but I can live with that since the output quality is amazeballs compared to my old headset. With the Steelseries Engine -software you can fine tune the levels of the output and I put some bass boost in there and music and especially the engine rumble in BoX is a lot better now, wont go back to wired, for sure.

Management by perkele

Welshy
Pilot Officer
Pilot Officer

Post by Welshy » Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:22 pm

Onebad wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:20 pm
Update:

I ended up buying the Logitech G Pro Wireless mouse and the Steelseries Arctis 7 Wireless headset.
I've only been using them for a few days but I'm very happy with both. If anyone's interested I could do a more comprehensive review a few months from now to see how they've held up.
I'd be interested. my headset is starting to fall apart so will be looking to replace it after xmas
Mae'n hawdd bod yn ddewr y tu ôl i wal castell

Orb
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
Staff
contributor

Post by Orb » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:44 pm

If you already have wireless headphones and you still need a mic, this is pretty good. I use mine with VR because the audio is shitehouse.

https://antlionaudio.com/blogs/news/int ... c-wireless

Onebad

Post by Onebad » Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:25 pm

To my surprise, the battery life on the mouse is insane. I charged it on Saturday, still at 55% at this time (RGB off), and I'm working from home so it's constantly in use.
Headset lasts about 24 hours continuous use, but charges back up to full in 4-6 hours or so.