Training

Idle chat for all ACG and friends

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

Dadnar

Training

Post by Dadnar » Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:42 pm

I was just curious if there were any other training times unofficial or otherwise? Thursdays at 1900 GMT is generally a bad time for me. I saw a North American training post, but I could not reply there to see if it is still active.

Many thanks in advanced,

Dadnar

Paddy

Re: Training

Post by Paddy » Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:57 am

Hey Dadnar, I’m not aware of any other times but always check TS as thats the first spot to find people casually - pilots are always happy to fly together.

Suggest some good times for training and NA pilots will surely respond.
Cheers,

Paddy
Group Captain John 'Paddy' Hemingway, we salute you

Dadnar

Post by Dadnar » Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:31 pm

Thanks Paddy, that's a good idea.

I am available anytime on Fridays with enough notice. Weekday evenings are also good, but I'm GMT -7. Hoping to fly Russian if that makes a difference.

Dadnar

Geronimo

Post by Geronimo » Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:35 pm

Hey Dadnar! I currently fly with 244 BAP in A20Bs we have several U.S. based pilots that have mentioned trying to organize training times for NA pilots a few times. Hop on the ACG discord and shoot me a message and I'll bring this up with some of the other NA pilots!
If you can walk away from a landing, it’s a good landing. If you use the airplane the next day, it’s an outstanding landing.–Chuck Yeager,USAF

Ask me about joining the VVS Ground Controllers!

Dadnar

Post by Dadnar » Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:52 pm

Geronimo wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:35 pm
Hey Dadnar! I currently fly with 244 BAP in A20Bs we have several U.S. based pilots that have mentioned trying to organize training times for NA pilots a few times. Hop on the ACG discord and shoot me a message and I'll bring this up with some of the other NA pilots!
Thanks Geronimo. I will do that.

Dadnar