Hello from Canada

All information about our Campaign and the Joining Process can be found here.

Moderator: Thaine

jack72

Hello from Canada

Post by jack72 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:42 pm

:hi: New member here. just joined today - Sept 1.....

Looking to fly with people and get into a few scraps here and there. Hopefully there are many on an EST zone so you guys in Europe won't have to get up at 2 am to fly with me..... :salute:

I've been flight simming for years on an offline capacity, so I am probably a novice in comparison to you guys,,,but watch out..I do know how to zoom and boom. :liar:

Just looking around right now and getting use to the site. Will be going to the install dance soon, so I hope you guys can be patient and hold my hand as I do this....really bad with technology.....

Other interest is military modelling, so I will be posting work on my past work. (I do all subjects from planes, tanks and ships ..oh my). If there are other modelers, I am a member of IPMS Toronto....
Most of my friends are imaginary

If time is money...then sell your watch.

I hear many voices in my head...and some of them have damn good ideas.

Jackman
Feldwebel
Feldwebel
Staff

Re: Hello from Canada

Post by Jackman » Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:48 pm

Hi Jack welcome to ACG :salute:
You just missed tonight mission so join us on teamSpeak Wednesday or Thursday this week as training goes on those nights and your very welcome to join us.
Ask anyone and they will point you in the right direction. :salute:

A good run is better than a bad stand

Crane
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter

Post by Crane » Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:59 pm

Hi and welcome to ACG!

Thaine
Group Captain
Group Captain
ACG Board
Staff

Post by Thaine » Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:32 am

Hei Jack and welcome to ACG,

do not hesitate to ask for help and assistance. I'm looking forward to see some of your models.
Cooler Master HAF 932 / Gigabyte EX58-UD5 / Intel i7-920@3.6 GHz / 12 GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX970 4GB / SAMSUNG HD103UJ / SAMSUNG HD753LJ / NorthQ NQ-4775-850-Flex 850W / WINDOWS 7 64-bit / LG 42LE5300 / TrackIR / Saitek AV8R-MK3 / Saitek ProFlight Throttle Quadrant / Saitek ProFlight Rudder Paddels / Saitek ProFlight Cessna Trim Wheel

Jaydog
Feldwebel
Feldwebel
Adjutant

Post by Jaydog » Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:20 pm

Welcome to ACG! :salute: Several of us are on ET time and fly together quite a bit during the week. Dont hesitate to to hop on TS and fly with us if you see any of us on.

Spectre
Flight Sergeant
Flight Sergeant

Post by Spectre » Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:22 pm

Hello from Southern Ontario! EST guys like myself are very common so don't worry, if you hop on throughout the week there will always be people on.
"On the edge of destiny, you must test your strength"
- Air Marshal Billy Bishop

Kit Pepper
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter

Post by Kit Pepper » Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:59 pm

Welcome Jack,
There are a bunch of us on EST and we fly all week off and on, so don't hesitate to join on TS. I can attest that flying live with the ACG campaign is the ultimate. When we start engines, the adrenaline starts with it.
I too was an avid modeler back in the day, and still have a box loaded with unfinished and unstarted kits. I love airplanes, but have a keen interest in ships. Now that I'm retired I plan to rekindle my old hobby.
We hope to see hear you on TS and see you in the skys.
Salut,
Kit