Request to re-join

All information about our Campaign and the Joining Process can be found here.

Moderator: Thaine

User avatar
HotLunch
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter
Posts: 351
Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:37 am

Request to re-join

Post by HotLunch » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:22 pm

Gentlemen,

I've been gone a while and finally life has returned to relative normalcy. It's time for me to re-enter the fold of ACG, if you'll have me. I can go where needed but would ideally like to rejoin my comrades from ZG76/208 if they still exist.

Regards,
HotLunch
More vodka Comrade!

User avatar
Elos
Oberleutnant
Oberleutnant
Posts: 1016
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:58 pm
Location: Munich, Bavaria

Re: Request to re-join

Post by Elos » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:36 pm

Welcome back HotLunch! 4./ZG76 / 208 BAP has merged with Stab/JG26 / 5./KG3 which is currently flying the Ju 88 A-4, we'll be doing this for one more mission on Sunday and for Leaning Forward we'll switch to the RAF and fly the Blenheim IV as No. 139.
I'm sure we'll find a place for you there or somewhere else in ACG if these aircraft types aren't your thing.

User avatar
Woop
Flying Officer
Flying Officer
Adjutant
Staff
Posts: 1089
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:16 am
Location: Greece

Re: Request to re-join

Post by Woop » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:33 pm

Welcome back HotLunch!
Image

User avatar
HotLunch
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter
Posts: 351
Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:37 am

Re: Request to re-join

Post by HotLunch » Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:44 pm

Elos wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:36 pm
Welcome back HotLunch! 4./ZG76 / 208 BAP has merged with Stab/JG26 / 5./KG3 which is currently flying the Ju 88 A-4, we'll be doing this for one more mission on Sunday and for Leaning Forward we'll switch to the RAF and fly the Blenheim IV as No. 139.
I'm sure we'll find a place for you there or somewhere else in ACG if these aircraft types aren't your thing.
My love for the twin engine is well known. I'm looking forward to trying the Blenie.
More vodka Comrade!

User avatar
Elos
Oberleutnant
Oberleutnant
Posts: 1016
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:58 pm
Location: Munich, Bavaria

Re: Request to re-join

Post by Elos » Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:50 pm

HotLunch wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:44 pm
Elos wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:36 pm
Welcome back HotLunch! 4./ZG76 / 208 BAP has merged with Stab/JG26 / 5./KG3 which is currently flying the Ju 88 A-4, we'll be doing this for one more mission on Sunday and for Leaning Forward we'll switch to the RAF and fly the Blenheim IV as No. 139.
I'm sure we'll find a place for you there or somewhere else in ACG if these aircraft types aren't your thing.
My love for the twin engine is well known. I'm looking forward to trying the Blenie.
Sounds great, our leaning forward campaign will kick off October 27th. Hope to see you meanwhile on TS. Just drop by Thaine or me for the re-integration procedure. I'll add you as friend on Discord.

LuftAsher
Posts: 2896
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:51 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: Request to re-join

Post by LuftAsher » Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:05 am

Good to see you back, HotLunch. Hope everything's better now.

User avatar
HotLunch
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter
Posts: 351
Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:37 am

Re: Request to re-join

Post by HotLunch » Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:45 am

LuftAsher wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:05 am
Good to see you back, HotLunch. Hope everything's better now.

It's been a long haul, Luft. Thanks.
More vodka Comrade!

User avatar
Jackman
Feldwebel
Feldwebel
Staff
Posts: 593
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:51 pm
Location: Longford Ireland

Re: Request to re-join

Post by Jackman » Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:29 am

Welcome back Hotlunch :salute: :salute:
Image


A good run is better than a bad stand

User avatar
Digby
Mayor
Mayor
Sqn Cdr
Staff
Posts: 407
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:12 pm

Re: Request to re-join

Post by Digby » Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:15 am

Hi Hotlunch, good to see you back! :salute:
Tornado: I'm going in low.
Jaguar: I'm going in lower!
Buccaneer: Hold my beer...

User avatar
Onebad
Kapitan
Kapitan
Adjutant
Staff
Posts: 1946
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:02 pm
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Contact:

Re: Request to re-join

Post by Onebad » Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:12 pm

Hi HotPocket nice to see you back
Image

And my soul must be iron, cause my fear is naked
I’m naked and fearless, and my fear is naked.

Post Reply