Another new one

All information about our Campaign and the Joining Process can be found here.

Moderator: Board of Directors

Defender

Another new one

Post by Defender » Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:29 pm

Hi Guys

Looking to get involved with some more group flying and campaigns and stuff mainly allies

Cheers

Dan

Ginger
Wing Commander
Wing Commander
ACG Board
contributor
Location: The centre of the known universe Nottingham, England

Re: Another new one

Post by Ginger » Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:58 pm

Hi Dan
We start a new campaign this Sunday coming , so if your ready join us on Teamspeak about 18:30Hrs GMT and we will get you sorted out.
We are flying Cliffs of Dover Blitz at the moment for the next 6 weeks , then we will be back to il2.
I will be training Thursday at 20:00 gmt if you need ant help before hand. :nice:
DEAD PILOTS DONT MAKE CLAIMS

Thaine

Post by Thaine » Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:59 pm

Hei MemeMan,

Welcome to ACG. We're continuing with our current campaign on the 12.january. What do you fancy? Bombers of Fighters? Tell us a bit about you and/or join our TS/discord to get into contact for some flying. Like that you'll be prepared for action in no time.

https://aircombatgroup.co.uk/acg-pam-2/ ... paign-list
Fractal Design Define R6 / Gigabyte Z390 AORUS MASTER / Intel i9-9900K / 32 GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX2080Ti / WD Black SN750 / Corsair Hydro H100i RGB Platinum / Corsair RM850x / WINDOWS 10 / LG 42LE5300 / TrackIR / HP Reverb G2 / Saitek AV8R-MK3 / Saitek ProFlight Throttle Quadrant / Saitek ProFlight Rudder Paddels / Saitek ProFlight Cessna Trim Wheel

Tex
Flight Sergeant
Flight Sergeant

Post by Tex » Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:30 pm

Hello Dan,
It seems like yesterday I was writing the same "I'd like to join" email. Time flies. That said, this group is great fun and I think you will like it. Don't be afraid to show up on Teamspeak when we start again and ask questions. Or, of course, shoot us a note here. You will be up and at them in no time.
Tex
Image Howdy Ya'll!