may I join your squad?

All information about our Campaign and the Joining Process can be found here.

Moderator: Board of Directors

Pitti

Re: may I join your squad?

Post by Pitti » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:55 am

Yes you registered now several times, but you need to log in instead of register each time.

Dickie
Group Captain
Group Captain
ACG Board
contributor

Post by Dickie » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:49 am

KKSIISDnh wrote:Hi gents...
I re-name my nickname, I was Tito, now Tito_1, I hope this time Works.

Thanks guys for your welcome, it`s a real pleasure to fly with you.

Best regards from the south of the world.

Tito_1

WELL.......... DOESN`T WORK......

MESSAGE AGAIN (4 times): The username you entered is already in use, please select an alternative.
It`s my fourth time that I tryed to register.
Raptor
Viper
Tito
and
Tito_1
That`s over me

C u guys.
Listen mate, it works, you don't. I don't think you've used a forum before? This is just like any other website with registration - you register a name and password and then you login with that name and password. What you don't do is register a new account over and over again. All of those accounts, Raptor, Viper and Tito are successfully registered two weeks ago - there's nothing wrong with them.

And tbh if you're going to just jump up and down getting frustrated like a little girl because you can't use the internet, and you haven't even thought to connect to our Teamspeak and talk to us then maybe you aren't right for us. But hey, I'm reasonable, let's give you a chance, let's get Kaliman to contact you and sort out all of your fuck ups and then start again.

Osprey

Gromic
Pilot Officer
Pilot Officer

Post by Gromic » Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:52 am

Osprey wrote:And tbh if you're going to just jump up and down getting frustrated like a little girl because you can't use the internet, and you haven't even thought to connect to our Teamspeak and talk to us then maybe you aren't right for us. But hey, I'm reasonable, let's give you a chance, let's get Kaliman to contact you and sort out all of your fuck ups and then start again.

Osprey
Lol! I was just thinking, here at work, about how often I've wanted to say that to a customer (and occasionally have). Anyway, if we're having these kinds of problems with forum registrations what should we expect when said competence is traversing the virtual skys where we count on each other. Sorry to openly say it and I hope no one takes it personally (ok, I don't give a fuck) but IMHO - he's failed the litmus test.

my 0.02$
32 Squadron / USAAF 84 Squadron

Viper

Post by Viper » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:28 pm

Ok here I am again....

Let´s see if works....

Anyway, the message was about "The username you entered is already in use, please select an alternative", so I tried to fix that (the userneme).
The message did not notice me about login, password or register.

Ok Osprey, I appreciate your clemency, mercy, kidness, deamess, benebolence about me....
I give the thank to my God for let me meet you.......

Dickie
Group Captain
Group Captain
ACG Board
contributor

Post by Dickie » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:05 pm

That's the spirit, you have some spunk after all ;) Glad you've sorted it here, let's move on.

Join in TS when you want a flight, Sunday is a campaign and you are welcome to join it to try things out.

Viper

Post by Viper » Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:30 pm

So sorry gents...
It´s impossible to me fly with you next sunday 8 dic 2013.

Kaliman, my friend, I`m sure your wingman will do a better job than mine like your wingman.

Best regards to all... exept to one... lol just kidding...

Dickie
Group Captain
Group Captain
ACG Board
contributor

Post by Dickie » Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:15 am

OK well just join in on Teamspeak. I assume you mean only this Sunday and that other Sundays at this time are ok?