Looking to Rejoin

All information about our Campaign and the Joining Process can be found here.

Moderator: Board of Directors

Kirkwood

Looking to Rejoin

Post by Kirkwood » Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:49 pm

:salute:
A good few years ago I flew here for a brief stint with a rather poor survival rate. Some may remember Boyzee feeding me too much Guinness :B: in the hotel at Flying Legends before a game of Wings of Glory where I had much better success than in the sims.

I've spent the past few years in DCS, building simpits, custom flight controls :joyman: and generally just dicking about trying to do CAS at 50ft in an air quake environment. However, as a result of the spitfire in DCS have recently fallen in love with warbirds again and been flying more and more IL-2.

Hence looking to start flying with ACG again, it was a bunch of fun a few years back and Sunday evening campaigns are literally perfect for me. I have no preference on what airframe to fly at the moment so will fly with anyone who will take me but happy to hop on for training this evening :salute:

Teepee
Squadron Leader
Squadron Leader
Sqn Cdr

Re: Looking to Rejoin

Post by Teepee » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:28 pm

I'll be online tonight with Squadron Training so come and have a chat with me, we are looking for new faces.

Teepee :B:

Broadsword

Re: Looking to Rejoin

Post by Broadsword » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:03 pm

Hi Kirkwood :salute:

I remember that game of Wings of Glory in the hotel foyer. I was too drunk to take part but it did look like fun. Good to see you back round these parts :B:
I must go up to the skies again, to the peace of silent flight, To the gull’s way, and the hawk’s way, and the free wings’ delight;
And all I ask is a friendly joke with a laughing fellow rover, And a large beer, and a deep sleep, when the long flight’s over.