Joining back after a year

All information about our Campaign and the Joining Process can be found here.

Moderator: Board of Directors

DerHammer

Joining back after a year

Post by DerHammer » Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:02 am

Hello,

I joined last year in March for the operation Uranus campaign but had to dropout midway through due to inconsistent work conflicts on Sundays. Fast forward a year, I should now have my Sundays open consistently again so I was looking to join back. This time around I am looking to fly for the allies. I am buddies with Vietkong and we mostly fly together on DCS over Korea, but I've been looking to get some IL-2 teamwork in on a more regular basis since our schedules haven't aligned much lately.

Thanks
Der_Hammer

Ginger
Wing Commander
Wing Commander
ACG Board
contributor
Location: The centre of the known universe Nottingham, England

Re: Joining back after a year

Post by Ginger » Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:36 pm

Welcome back Hammer , you were in 1st staffel yes?
I would imagine you might be able to go back there if they have room , if not you will need to join the waiting list until a position becomes available in another unit. Spigot is in charge of recruitment, so no doubt will be in touch. :nice:
DEAD PILOTS DONT MAKE CLAIMS

Jaydog
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Staffelkapitan

Post by Jaydog » Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:44 am

Ginger wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:36 pm
Welcome back Hammer , you were in 1st staffel yes?
I would imagine you might be able to go back there if they have room , if not you will need to join the waiting list until a position becomes available in another unit. Spigot is in charge of recruitment, so no doubt will be in touch. :nice:
Welcome back Hammer....

We're full in 1st, but since he wants to fly allies, there's probably a better chance to slide in there :salute:

i9-9900k, 3.6 GHz, GeForce RTX 3090 FE, 64 GB RAM, 1 TB Samsung EVO SSD, 480 GB SSD, 1 TB SATA III Hard Drive, Windows 10, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick, Warthog Flight Stick, Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS HOTAS, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals; MFG Crosswinds, VR: Oculus Rift S/ Reverb G2 / Pimax Crystal

Spigot

Post by Spigot » Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:14 am

Hello mate, if you can hop on TS some point soon we'll have a chat and see where we might be able to find a space. Ginger is correct with the waiting list but there may well be a space imminently.

DerHammer

Post by DerHammer » Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:27 am

Spigot wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:14 am
Hello mate, if you can hop on TS some point soon we'll have a chat and see where we might be able to find a space. Ginger is correct with the waiting list but there may well be a space imminently.
Alright sounds good, I'll be there either this Wednesday or Thursday.