Joining...

All information about our Campaign and the Joining Process can be found here.

Moderator: Board of Directors

Zlaya

Joining...

Post by Zlaya » Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:01 pm

Hi all

Getting back into Il2 after a gap of 6 or so years, looking to join ACG as I like the historical emphasis and lack of pressure of needing experience to join. I will try to jump on TS this Thurs for the campaign. As I have learnt to cope with the quirks of the 109-F4 offline I guess that is what I would like to fly, but my heart belongs to mother Russia......Hmmmmmm,,,,,

Ginger
Wing Commander
Wing Commander
ACG Board
contributor
Location: The centre of the known universe Nottingham, England

Re: Joining...

Post by Ginger » Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:16 pm

Hi Ziaya and welcome
If you haven't already , can you read the field book https://www.aircombatgroup.co.uk/field_book.pdf
If you can commit to what we need from you then please join us on our team speak, wait the the Recruitment Office, and some one will pick you up from there.look forward to flying with you soon.
There is a waiting list so we don't know where you might end up , but what ever you'll be part of the crew. :nice:
DEAD PILOTS DONT MAKE CLAIMS

Spigot

Post by Spigot » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:17 pm

Hi Zlaya, welcome! Ginger's covered pretty much everything above so we'll keep an eye on TS for you. Just a note on a/c, currently the axis guys are flying 109 G4s with a unit of 190 A5s. Allies are in Yak 1b/7bs with a unit of P39s and La5s.

Zlaya

Post by Zlaya » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:35 pm

Spigot,

Thanks for the inordinate amount of patience last night - typically enough my Delanclip showed up today so fiddling with that - hope to be on again fro Training next week.

Spigot

Post by Spigot » Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:14 am

No problem at all, hope you enjoyed it even with the struggle to look around. Any questions regarding the Delan clip etc we have a few guys using them.

See you in the skies!