would love to join..

All information about our Campaign and the Joining Process can be found here.

Moderator: Board of Directors

Ingvar

Re: would love to join..

Post by Ingvar » Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:15 pm

Talisman wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:20 pm
Hi Ingvar,

Good flying with you last night. I have sent you some training video links via PM on the IL-2 forum that you may find of interest.

Let me know if you would like to get together for more training some time.

Happy landings,

Talisman
Hey Talisman!

It was my pleasure! Thanks for the lessons! I really appreciate it. um,I'm not in the IL-2 forum ô0 so I'd appreciate it,if you would send those materials here instead.
Looking forward to flying with you again!

Elos

Post by Elos » Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:11 am

Ingvar wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:49 pm
Elos wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:42 pm
Found a way around the USB hub problem by mapping joystick buttons to keyboard keys with one of the programs (in my case Thrustmaster Target) that usually are available for the better HOTAS systems. Within TS I then only list the keyboard keys as hotkeys.

Yeah,that would have worked to,but its fine now. I never really dared to get into Target. seems waaay to complicated for me. But thanks for the Advice!
I didn't try out the script editor but for my very limited needs, the Target GUI is just fine and actually pretty intuitive.

Gelobt sei, was hart macht.

Elos

Post by Elos » Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:15 am

Ingvar wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:15 pm
Talisman wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:20 pm
Hi Ingvar,

Good flying with you last night. I have sent you some training video links via PM on the IL-2 forum that you may find of interest.

Let me know if you would like to get together for more training some time.

Happy landings,

Talisman
Hey Talisman!

It was my pleasure! Thanks for the lessons! I really appreciate it. um,I'm not in the IL-2 forum ô0 so I'd appreciate it,if you would send those materials here instead.
Looking forward to flying with you again!
Hallo Ingvar,

an dieser Stelle auch ein Hallo von unserem deutschsprachigen Teil von ACG. Wir haben auch zwei deutschsprachige Staffeln (aktuell 6./JG52 und 8./JG52), falls hier Interesse bei Dir besteht. Solltest Du regulär bei uns fliegen wollen, gib einfach Bescheid, wo hier Deine Präferenzen sind. Die Zuteilung in eine Einheit erfolgt dann nach Bedarf.

Gruß Elos

Ingvar

Post by Ingvar » Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:39 pm

Elos wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:15 am
Hallo Ingvar,

an dieser Stelle auch ein Hallo von unserem deutschsprachigen Teil von ACG. Wir haben auch zwei deutschsprachige Staffeln (aktuell 6./JG52 und 8./JG52), falls hier Interesse bei Dir besteht. Solltest Du regulär bei uns fliegen wollen, gib einfach Bescheid, wo hier Deine Präferenzen sind. Die Zuteilung in eine Einheit erfolgt dann nach Bedarf.

Gruß Elos

Moin Elos!

Erst einmal vielen dank für das Angebot! Hab da mit Spigot schon drüber gesprochen,stehe aber momentan auf der Warteliste und wenn ich ehrlich sein soll,will ich möglichst schnell in die Action,daher ist die gesprochene Sprache für mich erstmal Zweitrangig :D Wenn ich aber erstmal richtig bei ACG angekommen bin und das fliegen richtig drauf hab,ist das natürlich durchaus eine Überlegung wert vielleicht später die Einheit nochmal zu wechseln,wenn ihr Leute braucht.

Gruß
Ingvar

Elos

Post by Elos » Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:41 pm

Ingvar wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:39 pm
Elos wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:15 am
Hallo Ingvar,

Gruß Elos

Moin Elos!

Erst einmal vielen dank für das Angebot! Hab da mit Spigot schon drüber gesprochen,stehe aber momentan auf der Warteliste und wenn ich ehrlich sein soll,will ich möglichst schnell in die Action,daher ist die gesprochene Sprache für mich erstmal Zweitrangig :D Wenn ich aber erstmal richtig bei ACG angekommen bin und das fliegen richtig drauf hab,ist das natürlich durchaus eine Überlegung wert vielleicht später die Einheit nochmal zu wechseln,wenn ihr Leute braucht.

Gruß
Ingvar
Hi,

Spigot weiß da natürlich am besten Bescheid, wo Leute gebraucht werden. Gut, dann ist das ja schon mal geklärt.

Ginger
Wing Commander
Wing Commander
ACG Board
contributor
Location: The centre of the known universe Nottingham, England

Post by Ginger » Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:47 am

Hi Hunter ,Great to know your looking to join ACG.
First off could you post this again as a "new topic" and tell us a little about yourself so we know your a new pilot and have your own thread.
If you join our discord channel i can jump on there and talk you through setting up your push to talk on TS and get you sorted.
Look forward to speaking with you soon. :nice:
DEAD PILOTS DONT MAKE CLAIMS

Donkey
Pilot Officer
Pilot Officer
Adjutant
Staff

Post by Donkey » Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:46 pm

Don't hold your breath Ginger, hunter is a bot. He just copied a previous post in this thread and added a link to undoubtedly some shit that none of us want to buy....

Ginger
Wing Commander
Wing Commander
ACG Board
contributor
Location: The centre of the known universe Nottingham, England

Post by Ginger » Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:32 pm

Lol, cheers Donks i'll delete his posts. :nice:
DEAD PILOTS DONT MAKE CLAIMS

Dickie
Group Captain