HI i'm looking to join.

All information about our Campaign and the Joining Process can be found here.

Moderator: Board of Directors

Juice

HI i'm looking to join.

Post by Juice » Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:10 am

Hi I'm Juice or in discord Juice/Kavel i have been interested in IL-2 and I'm currently looking into buying it tomorrow as well as later down the line as in a mouth and a half buying more then one dlc depending on how my birthday goes XD. Anyways I should be able to buy one dlc if thing go my way tomorrow. I have played a few flight games ace combat back when I was a kid and War thunder I pretty much stop playing arcade mode in war thunder for a few years now and been playing air for a bit. I have been playing games and hanging out with my friends in other games. I'm really interested in joining the ACG look me up if your willing to have me. By the way i'm already in the discord too.

Vanguard

Re: HI i'm looking to join.

Post by Vanguard » Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:11 am

Had a chat with Juice on the discord. Eager to see him involved with us!

The pilot shall be considered to have above-average intelligence and normal (average) common sense.

NATOPS A1-F18AC-NFM-000, Preface, p. 55.

Lachs
Leutnant
Leutnant

Post by Lachs » Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:50 pm

Welcome Juice! Thank you for your interest.... We have lots of guys who will be happy to help you get back into flight simms.

Spigot is our recruiting officer. He will be around to get you sorted and make sure touch all the bases. In the meantime, our training days are Thurs... that's the best time to find lots of us on. Just log on to TeamSpeak (or Discord) and introduce yourself.

:salute:

Spigot

Post by Spigot » Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:09 pm

Hi Juice, welcome to the forums. If you haven't already, please take a look at our field book https://www.aircombatgroup.co.uk/field_book.pdf to get an idea of how we work.

As Lachs says, Thursdays are the best evening to find people around, generally from 1900 BST. We're on campaign break for Easter this week so you could also join our TeamSpeak around 1830 BST today, I'll be around and can talk you through the joining process.

Spigot

Jaydog
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Staffelkapitan

Post by Jaydog » Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:32 am

Welcome to ACG Juice!

i9-9900k, 3.6 GHz, GeForce RTX 3090 FE, 64 GB RAM, 1 TB Samsung EVO SSD, 480 GB SSD, 1 TB SATA III Hard Drive, Windows 10, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick, Warthog Flight Stick, Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS HOTAS, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals; MFG Crosswinds, VR: Oculus Rift S/ Reverb G2 / Pimax Crystal

Dickie
Group Captain
Group Captain
ACG Board
contributor

Post by Dickie » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:28 pm

Juice if you are short on cash I would wait for the frequent sales as you can get some juicy discounts :nice:

Talisman

Post by Talisman » Thu May 20, 2021 2:48 pm

Welcome Juice. I will be on our ACG TS3 server early tonight, from about 1800 hrs BST, especially to meet up with you and start some introductory training. Don't worry if you can't make it as early as 1800 hrs BST, but just to let you know that I will be on TS and available from then on.

Very much looking forward to meeting you.

Happy landings,

Talisman
Spitfire! 'That's no aircraft, that's a bleedin' angel'

Talisman

Post by Talisman » Thu May 20, 2021 2:48 pm

Welcome Juice. I will be on our ACG TS3 server early tonight, from about 1800 hrs BST, especially to meet up with you and start some introductory training. Don't worry if you can't make it as early as 1800 hrs BST, but just to let you know that I will be on TS and available from then on.

Very much looking forward to meeting you.

Happy landings,

Talisman
Spitfire! 'That's no aircraft, that's a bleedin' angel'

Andvarus

Post by Andvarus » Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:55 pm

Another new Recruit for ACG? Wonderful the more the merrier they say, so welcome to our nice little group of carzy boys who are addicted to flying :B:

Don't disrespect the Wildcat!