Hi All!

All information about our Campaign and the Joining Process can be found here.

Moderator: Board of Directors

Fluffy

Hi All!

Post by Fluffy » Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:26 am

Hi All,

Nice to meet you, hope this is the right place to say hello! Have played IL2 on and off since 1942 (arguably pacific fighters but we can leave it at that) haven't played in quite a long time but just got a VR headset and am now really excited to play IL2 again thought it was worth looking for some people to fly with, nice to meet you all :)

Shadepiece

Re: Hi All!

Post by Shadepiece » Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:26 am

Awesome to have you around! One of the big-wigs will be along shortly to give you a rundown, but feel free to join our teamspeak and start getting to know us!

Jackman
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Staffelkapitan
contributor

Post by Jackman » Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:04 am

Welcome to ACG Fluffy

Best thing is jump on TS Thursday evening from 1900 GMT as a lot of unit are training and someone will have a chat with you.
We are In need of Allied pilots if you could think about that as the Luftwaffe is pretty much full at the moment. Of course if you want to really fly Luftwaffe we can try to fit you in somewhere.
Please have a look at our Field Book it will help you understand what we do and expect of members.
https://www.aircombatgroup.co.uk/field_book.pdf

Hope to see you soon

May today be better than yesterday, but, not as good as tomorrow.

Dickie
Group Captain
Group Captain
ACG Board
contributor

Post by Dickie » Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:12 am

Welcome Fluffy, that's a very 'RAF' nickname so I think we can fit you in. Plenty of us have VE so help is a conversation away

Steel
Oberstleutnant
Oberstleutnant
ACG Board
contributor

Post by Steel » Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:38 am

Welcome to ACG!
Management by perkele

Boyezee

Post by Boyezee » Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:25 am

Welcome Fluffy

Ginger
Wing Commander
Wing Commander
ACG Board
contributor
Location: The centre of the known universe Nottingham, England

Post by Ginger » Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:52 am

Hi Fluffy , we have a Spitfire with your name on it. ;) hope to speak with you soon and get you sorted, i'll be on TS from around 1800gmt tonight if you want a chat. :salute:
DEAD PILOTS DONT MAKE CLAIMS

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy » Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:17 pm

Jackman wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:04 am
Welcome to ACG Fluffy

Best thing is jump on TS Thursday evening from 1900 GMT as a lot of unit are training and someone will have a chat with you.
We are In need of Allied pilots if you could think about that as the Luftwaffe is pretty much full at the moment. Of course if you want to really fly Luftwaffe we can try to fit you in somewhere.
Please have a look at our Field Book it will help you understand what we do and expect of members.
https://www.aircombatgroup.co.uk/field_book.pdf

Hope to see you soon
Thanks for the welcome! As much as I love sausages, I think RAF would always have been my first choice anyway!

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy » Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:18 pm

Ginger wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:52 am
Hi Fluffy , we have a Spitfire with your name on it. ;) hope to speak with you soon and get you sorted, i'll be on TS from around 1800gmt tonight if you want a chat. :salute:
Sounds good, always wanted my own spit and its free? cost me 3grand for a flight in one last year :(

Will try and get TS setup now, haven't used it in years since discord took over, speaking of which do you chaps have a discord server? may be a good way to get to know you all :)

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy » Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:20 pm

Dickie wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:12 am
Welcome Fluffy, that's a very 'RAF' nickname so I think we can fit you in. Plenty of us have VE so help is a conversation away
Entirely accidental I assure you, seems english nicknames translate to "RAF" very well for some reason, couldn't think why :P

Think I have the headset setup pretty well now, mostly just the controls at this point as all the things I used to do on keyboard now need to go on stick or throttle somewhere...and the game decided to wipe all of my binds anyway so back to square 1 with all of that!