Hi All!

All information about our Campaign and the Joining Process can be found here.

Moderator: Board of Directors

Fluffy

Re: Hi All!

Post by Fluffy » Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:21 pm

Rather than respond to everyone individually, ill just say thanks for the warm welcome everyone! look forward to being shot down by you all in the near future :)

Jackman
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Staffelkapitan
contributor

Post by Jackman » Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:31 pm

Fluffy wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:20 pm
Dickie wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:12 am
Welcome Fluffy, that's a very 'RAF' nickname so I think we can fit you in. Plenty of us have VE so help is a conversation away
Entirely accidental I assure you, seems english nicknames translate to "RAF" very well for some reason, couldn't think why :P

Think I have the headset setup pretty well now, mostly just the controls at this point as all the things I used to do on keyboard now need to go on stick or throttle somewhere...and the game decided to wipe all of my binds anyway so back to square 1 with all of that!
Excellent if you need any help don't hesitate to ask for help :nice:

May today be better than yesterday, but, not as good as tomorrow.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy » Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:37 pm

Jackman wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:31 pm
Fluffy wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:20 pm
Dickie wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:12 am
Welcome Fluffy, that's a very 'RAF' nickname so I think we can fit you in. Plenty of us have VE so help is a conversation away
Entirely accidental I assure you, seems english nicknames translate to "RAF" very well for some reason, couldn't think why :P

Think I have the headset setup pretty well now, mostly just the controls at this point as all the things I used to do on keyboard now need to go on stick or throttle somewhere...and the game decided to wipe all of my binds anyway so back to square 1 with all of that!
Excellent if you need any help don't hesitate to ask for help :nice:

Only thing I am really wondering about is that I'm sure there was a list of controls that are good to double bind somewhere, cant find it but that would be handy.

Joghurt
Pilot Officer
Pilot Officer

Post by Joghurt » Wed Feb 16, 2022 7:28 pm

Fluffy wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:37 pm
Only thing I am really wondering about is that I'm sure there was a list of controls that are good to double bind somewhere, cant find it but that would be handy.
First welcome :salute: .
Second: it's the bail out button together with the total surrender one :D .
Hope to be behind you soon :joyman:

Ginger
Wing Commander
Wing Commander
ACG Board
contributor
Location: The centre of the known universe Nottingham, England

Post by Ginger » Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:03 pm

Good talking with you tonight Fluffy , like i said get your controls sorted and join us tomorrow for training and we we get you a squadron sorted. :salute:
DEAD PILOTS DONT MAKE CLAIMS

ArcEye
Leutnant
Leutnant
contributor

Post by ArcEye » Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:35 pm

Welcome to ACG

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy » Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:11 pm

Ginger wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:03 pm
Good talking with you tonight Fluffy , like i said get your controls sorted and join us tomorrow for training and we we get you a squadron sorted. :salute:
And you mate, thanks again for the welcome and run down! Just sat and done all my controls so I should hopefully be Tempest ready now...I'm sure my engine will be exploding 2mins after taking off tomorrow now that I've said this but heyho.

Steel
Oberstleutnant
Oberstleutnant
ACG Board
contributor

Post by Steel » Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:22 pm

Fluffy wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:11 pm
Ginger wrote:
And you mate, thanks again for the welcome and run down! Just sat and done all my controls so I should hopefully be Tempest ready now...I'm sure my engine will be exploding 2mins after taking off tomorrow now that I've said this but heyho.
You won't be the first nor the last :lol:

Management by perkele

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy » Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:27 pm

Steel wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:22 pm
Fluffy wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:11 pm
Ginger wrote:
You won't be the first nor the last :lol:
Bit worrying that none of the rads seem to do anything, the buttons are bound I've checked 3 times xD

Steel
Oberstleutnant
Oberstleutnant
ACG Board
contributor

Post by Steel » Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:53 pm

The RAF guys will sort you out, mine have always been automatic :joyman:

Management by perkele