Joining finally

All information about our Campaign and the Joining Process can be found here.

Moderator: Board of Directors

Nikki
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Joining finally

Post by Nikki » Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:59 pm

Hello everyone,

I already wrote an introduction here, but after technical issues, my account had to be deleted and I registered again. So my previous post is gone as well, That's why I repost it now, with a few edits.

I'd like to introduce myself here. I'm a flight enthusiast, interested mainly in WWII aircraft. I'm living in the Netherlands, in Deventer. IL2 Sturmovik is in my Steam lbrary for a couple of years now, but it was a steep learning curve to get into. Due to personal matters, I didn't have the energy to put the effort in, until now. Because the German planes are the most automated planes, I started practicing in a Bf109 F4. On reddit I saw a post from the ACG that got me interested. So last month I decided to take the plunge and contact you on Discord. A couple of weeks ago Steel and Jackman introduced me to ACG 5./JG26 and I flew my first training mission online. Thanks guys, that was awesome.

Today I flew my first official mission, bombing Canterbury, which was a succes by destroying an oil refinery. But a minute later I was KIA by a spitfire. I had a lot of fun though, so I'm pleased.

Greetings,

Niek, callsign Nikki

Lancaster
Sergeant Pilot
Sergeant Pilot
contributor

Re: Joining finally

Post by Lancaster » Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:47 pm

Welcome Nikki!

ArcEye
Leutnant
Leutnant
contributor

Post by ArcEye » Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:59 pm

Welcome to ACG

Muddy
Major
Major
ACG Board
contributor

Post by Muddy » Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:19 pm

Welcome again :)
AMD 5800X3D || PNY RTX4080 16GB || 64GB DDR4 3600 || PICO 4
VPC Warbird-d / Constellation Alpha || VPC CM3 + BLACK SHARK PANEL || MFG CROSSWIND