Introduction

All information about our Campaign and the Joining Process can be found here.

Moderator: Board of Directors

Nitrous

Re: Introduction

Post by Nitrous » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:43 pm

Kristorf, You big homo how are you??

I met your sister the other day, she was standing on the street corner flashing a bit of leg and clevage....great clevage, shame about the thunder thighs. lol

Robo

Post by Robo » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:57 am

Hi Chris, how are you doing mate? How is it going down in mk?

Nitrous lol you dirty pimp - btw I spent last 2 weeks wandering Lincs, terrible roads and lots of nice tiny flat shitholes (Loath, Grimsby, Brigg...) and seagulls. I love that county and I like the oversized church you got in Lincoln. You must be very religous. Are you still working as chainsaw juggler in that Skegness arcade?

Kristorf

Post by Kristorf » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:29 am

Andy, must have been your missus on a dark night, my sister is flat chested and skinny as a rake................

Lo Robo, all fine in this dump called MK, except that I still have to live here.........

Hans Ulrich Shultz

Post by Hans Ulrich Shultz » Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:53 pm

Looks great guys! Great work on the texts and outlook. Best of luck!!!!!
Cant be active atm as im busy with work stuff. Soon I' drop in and put my gogles on for a fresh new career with no stress.

Widow Bender

Hans Ulrich Shultz

Post by Hans Ulrich Shultz » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:45 am

How does one enlist here guys?

Want to join the Luftwaffe as fighter for JG26

Will get my rig back soon and will install 1946 for a start. (CoD is very slow on my current pc)

Dickie
Group Captain
Group Captain
ACG Board
contributor

Post by Dickie » Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:02 am

You just turn up on comms Widow you bender. Have a chat with DavidRed, he's in command of the Luftwaffe and Pitti is his #2. You know Gromic and a few others too though.

We have a campaign coming on Saturday nights for SEOW starting October, desert stuff, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. BUT, our primary flying is CoD so I guess you'll need to become a rent boy for a bit in order to buy yourself a decent rig. :lol: Worth trying the later patches though, you may get some improvement with dumbarse settings but it would of course look worse than '46 by doing that.

The key is turning up and actually flying though mate, people who join then don't show get the boot - we have to stay fresh. Most of the flying is CoD but we're not going to stop people being involved with the crew because they don't quite have the hardware anyway.

DavidRed

Post by DavidRed » Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:27 am

hey Hans....well if you are interested, then just show up on comms just like Osprey suggested...if Pitti or me are on ts, we can clarify all the details...S!

Tyrone
Squadron Leader
Squadron Leader

Post by Tyrone » Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:58 am

heyy guys my name is tyrone and i am a spitaholic on clod 8-)

Dickie
Group Captain
Group Captain
ACG Board
contributor

Post by Dickie » Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:31 am

Hi TY, you finally made it over :)

I just raised your permissions here so you can have a snoop around. Would be really good if you can join us this evening for some Sunday night fighting - just jump in our comms.

~S~

Tyrone
Squadron Leader
Squadron Leader

Post by Tyrone » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:53 pm

[quote="Osprey"]Hi TY, you finally made it over :)

I just raised your permissions here so you can have a snoop around. Would be really good if you can join us this evening for some Sunday night fighting - just jump in our comms.

ye osprey i should be on tonight ill keep an eye out for u lot and jump in on the comms