Long Service Medal

All information about our Campaign and the Joining Process can be found here.

Moderator: Board of Directors

Tango

Long Service Medal

Post by Tango » Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:52 pm

Hi everyone,

It seems that a lot of new faces have sprung up in my absence but I am so very glad to be meeting so many of you. The old-hands will know me as I have been with this mob since I was 16 (now 21) in various capacities.

In JFC (waaay back when) I was just a pilot to start with, I turned up did my sorties, training etc but then quickly rose through the ranks and pushed to become an instructor.

When JFC split and the group that created Legion XIII arose, I retained my instructors rating and kept at training new pilots, producing training material and organising bits and bobs. After some inactivity on the flying side, I unfortunately had to relinquish my duties as R.A.F. Training officer but Osprey found me a nice little niche in administration and so I became the Adjutant for the R.A.F.

Now we are moving forward into ACG, some 5 years since I started with these guys, I'm now hoping to provide you with a functional platform to be proud of. Air Combat Group will once again rise to the dizzying heights of becoming the greatest Full Real Air Combat squad to ever grace the internet!

Everyone is welcome at ACG, I'd like to take this time to extend a big welcome to the newcomers and perhaps a little nudge in the direction of the 'Registration' button to those thinking of joining; and to those that are, let me tell you that I've never felt more welcome in an online squad than with this group.

I hope to see you in the skies!

F/O Tango