Hello everyone!

Come in, welcome to ACG. Why don't you have a seat and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: Thaine

Allan

Hello everyone!

Post by Allan » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:49 am

Hi guys,

I am really keen to get involved and start flying with you guys. I have dabbled in flight sim before in the past but never really had the kit to enjoy it. I bought a Rift a few months ago and had found Aces High on the Oculus store. After that, one of my friends mentioned IL-2 Sturmovik: BoS had VR support, so I bought myself a decent throttle and joystick and have been loving playing through the campaign or online. I know you guys mainly do IL-2: COD which I would also be keen on playing but I do not think it has VR support (yet). Do you do anything on Battle of Stalingrad? I should probably also mention I am no expert at flying, so will take all the help I can get!

- Allan
Windows 10 x64 | Intel Core i7-6700 3.40GHz | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB | 16GB DDR4 2400MHz RAM | 3x 24.5" iiyama G2530HSU-B1 | 250GB Samsung SSD, 120GB SanDisk SSD, 1 TB Seagate HDD | Oculus Rift | Logitech G Saitek X52 Pro HOTAS Joystick & Throttle | Corsair CGK95 MX Mechanical Keyboard | Corsair M65 Gaming Mouse

Boyezee
Major
Major
ACG Staff
Contributor

Re: Hello everyone!

Post by Boyezee » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:50 am

Hi Allan

Welcome to ACG, we have started to do some BoS events however currently our main campaign is still on COD which will finish in mid - late summer before we then start a BoM campaign on the Eastern front.

COD isn't VR yet but if you are happy doing some monitor flight simming then it is worth getting and joining the rest of our Battle of Britian campaign, if not then keep in touch and you can join us when we move to Moscow :)

In the meantime you will find plenty of guys flying the BoS platform outside of campaign on Teamspeak so you are welcome to pop on say hello and fly with us.

Dickie
Air Commodore
Air Commodore
ACG Staff
Contributor

Re: Hello everyone!

Post by Dickie » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:34 pm

Hi Allan,

We're finishing up our COD campaign which will take another 10 missions, then I hear that the Germans are giving up on Britain because we're too stubborn, and are turning on Mother Russia. Join in, the war needs you.