The Sheep saying Hello...

All information about our Campaign and the Joining Process can be found here.

Moderator: Board of Directors

BlackSheep2309

The Sheep saying Hello...

Post by BlackSheep2309 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:18 pm

Hi everyone!
My Name is Olli , Callsingn Blacksheep! Im 35 yo and I live in Germany! I was former a member of the StG2 Immelmann Squadron.I would try to flying here as a Part of an RAF Squadron but my English is not perfect. :oops:
I like your Server and i hope you will me send a Answer!

Cheers

Maltloaf
Location: Salisbury Plain, birthplace of British military aviation.

Re: The Sheep saying Hello...

Post by Maltloaf » Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:13 am

Hi Blacksheep,

Someone will take care of you soon! We do have a German speaking 109 Staffel but if you want to fly Hurricanes, and who wouldn’t, don’t worry if your English isn’t perfect, we have pilots from all over the world and we seem to get by. There is always a problem understanding Yanks and those from the colonies and dominions but that is normal. The RAF was manned by many non English speaking volunteers so it is very realistic.

I suggest you get on to our Teamspeak channel and see who is about. There are lots of German speakers. Look for Thaine or Gromic if in doubt.
"I have never once lost my gratitude for those who were the sentinels and held the line between tyranny and civilisation"

Nev

Post by Nev » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:36 am

Welcome black sheep hope to fly with you soon :nice:

Always above, seldom on the same level, never underneath.

- Edward Mannock 73 victories

Broadsword

Post by Broadsword » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:45 am

Maltloaf wrote:The RAF was manned by many non English speaking volunteers so it is very realistic.
Read that as 'marred' and spent a few minutes chuckling quietly to myself :D

Anyway, welcome to ACG, Blacksheep. Pull up a deckchair and someone will be along soon to fit you for your new uniform :salute:
I must go up to the skies again, to the peace of silent flight, To the gull’s way, and the hawk’s way, and the free wings’ delight;
And all I ask is a friendly joke with a laughing fellow rover, And a large beer, and a deep sleep, when the long flight’s over.

Thaine

Post by Thaine » Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:30 pm

Hallo Blcksheep und willkommen bei der ACG. Mach dir keine Sorgen über dein Englisch. Du hast hier eine einmalige Gelegenheit es zu üben. Obwohl es natürlich schade ist, daß du nicht in eine der deutssprachigen Staffeln willst. Deutssprachige Piloten sind nicht so häufig. Aber egal mit wem du fliegst, alle ACG Einheiten sind einmalig.
Ich war for langen jahren auch mal kurz beim Sturzkampfgeschwader Immelmann. Das war noch zu Warbirds Zeiten. Aber das ist schon so lange her, dass es fast garnicht mehr wahr ist.
Fractal Design Define R6 / Gigabyte Z390 AORUS MASTER / Intel i9-9900K / 32 GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX2080Ti / WD Black SN750 / Corsair Hydro H100i RGB Platinum / Corsair RM850x / WINDOWS 10 / LG 42LE5300 / TrackIR / HP Reverb G2 / Saitek AV8R-MK3 / Saitek ProFlight Throttle Quadrant / Saitek ProFlight Rudder Paddels / Saitek ProFlight Cessna Trim Wheel

Vukac
Flight Sergeant
Flight Sergeant

Post by Vukac » Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:43 pm

Welcome Blacksheep
"Ideals are peaceful. History is violent."

BlackSheep2309

Post by BlackSheep2309 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:39 pm

Thaine wrote:Hallo Blcksheep und willkommen bei der ACG. Mach dir keine Sorgen über dein Englisch. Du hast hier eine einmalige Gelegenheit es zu üben. Obwohl es natürlich schade ist, daß du nicht in eine der deutssprachigen Staffeln willst. Deutssprachige Piloten sind nicht so häufig. Aber egal mit wem du fliegst, alle ACG Einheiten sind einmalig.
Ich war for langen jahren auch mal kurz beim Sturzkampfgeschwader Immelmann. Das war noch zu Warbirds Zeiten. Aber das ist schon so lange her, dass es fast garnicht mehr wahr ist.
Hi!
Ich würde gerne mal eine Runde mit euch drehen und dann sehn was für mich interessant ist! natürlich auch auf Duetscher Seite! :salute:

BlackSheep2309

Post by BlackSheep2309 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:40 pm

Thank you all for the great Welcome! See you soon hopefully!

Kit Pepper
Leutnant
Leutnant
Adjutant
contributor

Post by Kit Pepper » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:20 pm

I live in Germany! I was former a member of the StG2 Immelmann Squadron.I would try to flying here as a Part of an RAF Squadron but my English is not perfect. :oops:
I like your Server and i hope you will me send a Answer!
Greetings Blacksheep. A little time has passed since we last heard from you, so we are reaching out to you to see how you are doing and to encourage you to try out the ACG. We will be on a two week hiatus while we are gearing up for the 'Battle of Stalingrad" campaign. Great news too, recruitment is now open to your choice of Allied or Axis, so it's the perfect time to join! We are always looking for new pilots that have the passion for flight, history, and will enjoy the comradeship of the best group to fly flight sims with. The ACG wants YOU!
Let us know how you are doing and if there is anything we can do to help you get started! You can always talk with a member on TeamSpeak to get acquainted. We look forward to hear from you.
Salut,
Kit :salute: