Checking in and saying hello

All information about our Campaign and the Joining Process can be found here.

Moderator: Board of Directors

Onebad

Re: Checking in and saying hello

Post by Onebad » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:21 pm

Get yourself familiar with the Hurricane, and if noone objects you'd be welcome to fly with my boys - we are yet to have a Scotsman onboard.

Textbook

Post by Textbook » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:25 pm

Lol 109 fodder I'll bet!!

Thanks for the advice, and I look forward to meeting you on ts Bunny

Cheers

Textbook

Post by Textbook » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:30 pm

Onebad wrote:Get yourself familiar with the Hurricane, and if noone objects you'd be welcome to fly with my boys - we are yet to have a Scotsman onboard.
Wilco!

I'm on it, and thanks for the invitation :D

Baron le Scrope

Post by Baron le Scrope » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:02 pm

Welcome TB, Wise choice for the Hurrie, we have one of your countrymen with us, great chap. B.
Antec 900 case,/ Sabertooth P67 MoBo,/ Intel corei7 2600cpu-/- MSI GTX 970 4G Graphics, --WD-1Tb Velociraptor HDD--16g Corsair 2133Mhz Ram/-- Corsair TX 850w PSU /--Samsung40"led TV, TrackiR5, CH J/sick. Warthog Throttle. Corsair Vengeance 2100 H/set/mike. W10 Pro 64, /---Two slightly depressed teabags.

Think nothing of it sir, it was the least I could do, a quantity I specialize in.

Coopes
Major
Major
ACG Board
contributor

Post by Coopes » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:20 pm

Good job with the RAF TB.. I can almost see it now being awarded the Knights Cross and writing up my report featuring your burning Hurricane going in! ;) :salute:

Textbook

Post by Textbook » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:40 pm

Coopes wrote:Good job with the RAF TB.. I can almost see it now being awarded the Knights Cross and writing up my report featuring your burning Hurricane going in! ;) :salute:
And you'll get the Oak Leaves for that Iron Cross when you do me again on the next flight I have no doubt lol

But I learn quickly, and It will be a Sweet evening when I eventually send some of you home early trailing coolant, and worrying if you'll make it back across the drink to safety!

All done in the most friendly and sporting manner of course old boy :B:

Bunny

Post by Bunny » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:25 pm

1) Banter.
2) Flying.
3) Shooting stuff down.
4) Landing safely.
5) Buying squadron mates a pint at Duxford.

:lol:

“It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes I-16s.” - Douglas Adams

Thaine

Post by Thaine » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:00 pm

Hei Ho, Textbook.

Welcome to ACG.
Fractal Design Define R6 / Gigabyte Z390 AORUS MASTER / Intel i9-9900K / 32 GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX2080Ti / WD Black SN750 / Corsair Hydro H100i RGB Platinum / Corsair RM850x / WINDOWS 10 / LG 42LE5300 / TrackIR / HP Reverb G2 / Saitek AV8R-MK3 / Saitek ProFlight Throttle Quadrant / Saitek ProFlight Rudder Paddels / Saitek ProFlight Cessna Trim Wheel

Double

Post by Double » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:52 am

Textbook wrote:Many thanks for the warm welcome guys :)

...hoping to fly for the allied side,....
Until this I thought you might be an okay dude. The Luftwaffe will be sure to extend a warm welcome on Sunday. :vadar:

Joking aside, welcome to ACG Textbook. You're going to love it here.

:salute: DS
"I hate being bipolar, it's fucking awesome!

Textbook

Post by Textbook » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:44 am

Good morning gentlemen,

The warm welcome has blown me away. Couldn't have asked for better. Already I can see that the ACG is a special organisation to be part of. I aspire to meet the standards you guys set.

To my future allied comrades, it will be a pleasure to fly with you guys regardless of which Squadron I'm placed in :salute:

To my axis counterparts, it would appear I'm already a marked man. To that I will say only this......Bring it!! :twisted:

I will be connecting onto the ts channel as soon as I can get peace in the house to do so uninterrupted. It'll be my pleasure to meet some of you then.

Many thanks and best regards to you all
:nice: