My apologies

All information about our Campaign and the Joining Process can be found here.

Moderator: Board of Directors

Petrodolar

My apologies

Post by Petrodolar » Tue May 08, 2018 8:59 am

Hello greetings I am petrodolar last Sunday I joined your teamspeak channel while you were in a private session. and one of your colleagues very kindly understood, that I did it without bad intention, with the purpose of evaluating my understanding of English, since I usually fly in ATAG very often. Anyway, I ask again forgiveness because I know it is not the right way to introduce yourself or learn. I hope some day to be at your level flight and language and see us up there, since I have interest.
regards

Dickie
Group Captain
Group Captain
ACG Board
contributor

Re: My apologies

Post by Dickie » Tue May 08, 2018 11:42 am

No apologies necessary. As I said, I saw you in the channel and thought it was strange because I had put a password on it, so it's my misunderstanding of Teamspeak. Anyway, you are welcome to join us in ACG and I would suggest 5./JG26 would be a great place to start since the adjutant is Santi, a fellow Spaniard.

~S~

Jackman
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Staffelkapitan
contributor

Post by Jackman » Tue May 08, 2018 12:14 pm

Dickie wrote:No apologies necessary. As I said, I saw you in the channel and thought it was strange because I had put a password on it, so it's my misunderstanding of Teamspeak. Anyway, you are welcome to join us in ACG and I would suggest 5./JG26 would be a great place to start since the adjutant is Santi, a fellow Spaniard.

~S~
Santi is a Catalan :lecture:
Petrodorlar you are welcome to ACG and please do join us in the 5th any time as Dickie said Santi will be happy to help you. :salute:

May today be better than yesterday, but, not as good as tomorrow.

BlackDog

Post by BlackDog » Tue May 08, 2018 1:44 pm

More importantly..... 5th staffel is becoming a 'Spanish' staffel (15.Span JG27) with the move to BoX in a few months... :D

Come find us on TS on Wednesday night between 7.30pm and 8pm as that is when we do our training sessions.

It often attracts a group of RAF types onto the server to become our cannon fodder! :D

:salute:
BD
We are the Pilgrims, master; we shall go always a little further; it may be beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow across that angry or that glimmering sea

Matt
Pilot Officer
Pilot Officer
Sqn Cdr

Post by Matt » Tue May 08, 2018 2:13 pm

BlackDog wrote:
It often attracts a group of RAF types onto the server to become our cannon fodder! :D

BD

Think I put up a good fight :D

BlackDog

Post by BlackDog » Tue May 08, 2018 3:41 pm

Matt wrote: Think I put up a good fight :D
:D You do sir... and often 1 v 6,7,8 or 9 at a time.... I believe in certain entertainment circles that is more commonly known as a 'train'... :lol:

BD
We are the Pilgrims, master; we shall go always a little further; it may be beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow across that angry or that glimmering sea

Dickie
Group Captain
Group Captain
ACG Board
contributor

Post by Dickie » Wed May 09, 2018 8:45 am

.....also an "idiot trail" :D