Looking to return to ACG

All information about our Campaign and the Joining Process can be found here.

Moderator: Board of Directors

Dickie
Group Captain
Group Captain
ACG Board
contributor

Re: Looking to return to ACG

Post by Dickie » Fri May 11, 2018 11:55 am

Double

Post by Double » Fri May 11, 2018 9:58 pm

Drifter, I have sent you a pm.

:salute: DS
"I hate being bipolar, it's fucking awesome!

CarlMarks
Leutnant
Leutnant

Post by CarlMarks » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:36 am

Wow, several months late to this. I was looking for Kit Pepper's welcome post and saw this by chance and ended up reading the whole thing. After all of the explicit precursory warnings he ghosted on us yet again after just a single mission. :liar:

Bunny

Post by Bunny » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:42 am

Seriously? Wow!

“It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes I-16s.” - Douglas Adams

CarlMarks
Leutnant
Leutnant

Post by CarlMarks » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:49 am

Bunny wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:42 am
Seriously? Wow!
Yes. We even had first staffel training events and as we were all on comms together working on our campaign readiness he was in the same server flying solo off comms, which I personally found insulting, but then again that's just me...

Grunt
Pilot Officer
Pilot Officer

Post by Grunt » Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:42 am

True to his name I suppose...

Drifter

Post by Drifter » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:41 pm

That's a lie, I attended an event, had a lot of fun, and submitted my AAR.

The following Sunday I was called to work unexpectadly after one of my co workers quit that day. So I had to fill in and miss that event without sadly messaging one of my superiors.

The next Sunday after I had work. And I sent my message to the staffer kapitan of 1./JG26 and I was then told that I was being kicked from the squad, and I was quite upset, but it was obvious something was up and my kapitan didn't want me, even though the higher ups completely forgot there 3 strike policy.

“And like no other sculpture in the history of art, the dead engine and dead airframe come to life at the touch of a human hand, and join their life with the pilot's own.”
― Richard Bach, A Gift Of Wings

Drifter

Post by Drifter » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:45 pm

I also like how you were quick to assume.

I still want to be apart of ACGs campaign as that's the main reason why I rejoined in the first place. But double was quick to kick me from his staffel

Salute!

“And like no other sculpture in the history of art, the dead engine and dead airframe come to life at the touch of a human hand, and join their life with the pilot's own.”

Dickie
Group Captain
Group Captain
ACG Board
contributor

Post by Dickie » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:38 pm

It may have been harsh Drifter but it was a second chance and you didn't breach it on a single minor. We have no 3 strikes rule, and for attendance fails we will give second chances but that's it, same behaviour and we can't be arsed again tbh

I wouldn't completely write you off though personally, but it is up to you to prove folks wrong now pal.

Drifter

Post by Drifter » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:50 pm

Dickie wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:38 pm
I wouldn't completely write you off though personally, but it is up to you to prove folks wrong now pal.
The sad thing is you never let me prove myself for my first mistake.

And you never gave me a second chance sadly. Not attendance wise or proving people wrong in ACG, and you say if there's any poor behavior involved, " you can't be arsed again"
I NEVER gave an attitude at any time in my sadly short career in ACG. Every moment I flew with you guys I addressed as sir (Or ma'am but i never came across an females) I am currently enrolled in JROTC (junior officer training corps) and respect and behavior is the upmost importance and is engrained in our head, and never would I ever try to disrespect someone or have a pity poor behavior.

I'm sorry if it sounds like I'm trying to go after you Dickie, but I do feel like it was a little unfair and kind of felt off you hit me with the ban hammar as soon as I had one mis-hap that I went to my superior with right after.

Salute.