Looking to return to ACG

All information about our Campaign and the Joining Process can be found here.

Moderator: Board of Directors

Tex
Flight Sergeant
Flight Sergeant

Re: Looking to return to ACG

Post by Tex » Wed May 09, 2018 5:08 pm

Have we done enough to scare him off yet? (Just kidding.)
Image Howdy Ya'll!

HotLunch

Post by HotLunch » Wed May 09, 2018 7:05 pm

Talk about a dog-pile. Sheesh.
More vodka Comrade!

Drifter

Post by Drifter » Wed May 09, 2018 7:13 pm

I am very sorry about the ordeal, i should of just said something before disappearing, which i understand now, i'll br happy to fly the last of thr BOB missions, my apologies

“And like no other sculpture in the history of art, the dead engine and dead airframe come to life at the touch of a human hand, and join their life with the pilot's own.”
― Richard Bach, A Gift Of Wings

Von Archie

Post by Von Archie » Wed May 09, 2018 7:14 pm

Up to Dickie really, maybe have a talk via PM. I'm all for second chances. Not third though.
i5 4690k / MSI Gaming 5 / 2 x 8 GB Crucial Ballistix ram / Zotac AMP! 980Ti / 2 x 250 SSDs
VPC MongoosT-50 joystick / MFG Crosswind pedals / GVL 109/111 Throttle / Oculus Rift

Broadsword

Post by Broadsword » Wed May 09, 2018 7:43 pm

Drifter wrote:I am very sorry about the ordeal, i should of just said something before disappearing, which i understand now, i'll br happy to fly the last of thr BOB missions, my apologies

Good for you, old bean :D
Ignore the dogpile, people are just happy to have something to get their teeth into which isn't the usual run of grumbling about Cliffs, grumbling about BoX, grumbling about Bliss or grumbling about Dickie :lol: And the fact that you're still here and willing to give us a try after all the not-so-gentle leg-pulling suggests that you might be a decent sort of chap after all :nice:
I must go up to the skies again, to the peace of silent flight, To the gull’s way, and the hawk’s way, and the free wings’ delight;
And all I ask is a friendly joke with a laughing fellow rover, And a large beer, and a deep sleep, when the long flight’s over.

Donkey
Pilot Officer
Pilot Officer
Adjutant
Staff

Post by Donkey » Wed May 09, 2018 7:50 pm

What Broady said.

Jammy

Post by Jammy » Wed May 09, 2018 8:16 pm

What Broady said
I do like to shoot down planes yes I do

Bunny

Post by Bunny » Wed May 09, 2018 11:08 pm

What Jammy said what Donkey said what Broady said :nice: You've passed the first banter-test :D

“It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes I-16s.” - Douglas Adams

Double

Post by Double » Thu May 10, 2018 3:33 am

As interim commander of 1st Staffel I would take Drifter back into the unit, with Dickie and Stab approval of course. Drifter is a good pilot and although he only flew one campaign mission I did have a chance to fly with him off campaign and at the time thought he would be a good fit for ACG and more importantly 1./JG26. I agree with Von Archie, all for second chances. Fuck me once shame on you, fuck me twice shame on me.

Drifter, the decision to allow you back into ACG is above my pay grade, but you have my endorsement on the condition that you have no unexcused campaign mission absences for the remainder of the BoB. Think of it as a probation period if they do let you back in ACG and more specifically 1./JG26.

:salute: DS
"I hate being bipolar, it's fucking awesome!

Jaydog
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Staffelkapitan

Post by Jaydog » Thu May 10, 2018 4:17 am

I'm all for second chances and think it is deserved. I think the proper courtesies have been extended to us.

With that said, don't make us send Liam Neeson after you if you disappear in such fashion again, if accepted. :salute:

i9-9900k, 3.6 GHz, GeForce RTX 3090 FE, 64 GB RAM, 1 TB Samsung EVO SSD, 480 GB SSD, 1 TB SATA III Hard Drive, Windows 10, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick, Warthog Flight Stick, Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS HOTAS, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals; MFG Crosswinds, VR: Oculus Rift S/ Reverb G2 / Pimax Crystal