Thank you, mission makers!

Idle chat for all ACG and friends

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

Onebad

Thank you, mission makers!

Post by Onebad » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:25 am

Just wanted to give a big shotout for ACGs mission building team. I loved every single mission I have taken part in (yes, even this one when we got late and missed the whole action) but the last two mission has just been spot on - intense and full of action, together with awesome work of the GC crew last two weeks has got me on the tip of my toes throughout the whole flight.

Great work guys, I owe ya'll a pint at Duxford. Cheers! :B:

Broadsword

Re: Thank you, mission makers!

Post by Broadsword » Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:30 am

Seconded. The Battle of Britain has been a little difficult for me, but really good fun! Last night's was another mission where a simple beginning became very very tense and I came away feeling lucky to have survived. After a dogfight with 109's and 110's low down over the channel which gradually drifted further and further out to sea I was truly glad to get soil under my feet again :D Top stuff guys :B:
I must go up to the skies again, to the peace of silent flight, To the gull’s way, and the hawk’s way, and the free wings’ delight;
And all I ask is a friendly joke with a laughing fellow rover, And a large beer, and a deep sleep, when the long flight’s over.

Toxic

Post by Toxic » Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:48 am

Yes! Very good mission Sunday! Now... if only we could get the damn stukas to hit their fucking targets....

:salute: :salute: :salute:

Dickie
Group Captain
Group Captain
ACG Board
contributor

Post by Dickie » Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:46 pm

Not enough plaudits go to the mission team. These chaps are the 'heart' of ACG, they keep the oxygen in our organs with their constant energy.

WELL DONE CAMPAIGN TEAM :salute:

Robo

Post by Robo » Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:57 pm

Superb job indeed. Thank you for all the fun and excitement. :nice:

Redeye

Post by Redeye » Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:31 pm

Well done indeed. Sunday was one hell of a scrap. Well done to both the planners and the guys behind the sticks on both side of the Channel!

Broadsword

Post by Broadsword » Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:22 pm

Very true. Last night's sortie kept us guessing nicely, and provided some lovely fun :nice:
I must go up to the skies again, to the peace of silent flight, To the gull’s way, and the hawk’s way, and the free wings’ delight;
And all I ask is a friendly joke with a laughing fellow rover, And a large beer, and a deep sleep, when the long flight’s over.

Wozaworld

Post by Wozaworld » Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:21 pm

Massive thanks to the mission makers! nothing comes close to the experience you guys make for us :)

:salute:
"Always treat your kite like you treat your woman, climb inside her five times a day and take her to heaven and back.."

i7 8700K @ 5Ghz H100X Water cooled, Asus Maximus X Hero, 32gb DDR4 3000mhz ram, GTX1080ti 11gb , 250gb SSD, Thrustmaster warthog stick, X-55 H.O.T.A.S, Combat Rudder pedals, TrackIR5, GHD Hair straightners, Quite a nice kettle. Oh! and one of those Oculus majiggy thingys

Kev
Pilot Officer
Pilot Officer

Post by Kev » Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:53 pm

Well done chaps!!

Thanks for all your hard work that goes into making Sundays so enjoyable!!

:praise:

Sharpe

Post by Sharpe » Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:22 am

Indeed, you thoroughly deserve all the praise we can dish out, and more! I think we all owe you a drink :B:

Fantastic missions, immersive beyond belief - the very reason I joined ACG. Please do keep up the damn fine work :salute:
Fight on and fly on to the last drop of blood and the last drop of fuel - to the last beat of the heart.