B17 battle damage this plane flew home in this condition to it's base the 92nd Bomb Group Podington

Where you can pick up on your daily propaganda

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

Broadsword

Re: B17 battle damage this plane flew home in this condition to it's base the 92nd Bomb Group Podington

Post by Broadsword » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:37 am

Where Bunny comes from in Derby, 'pruning' is a mythical sex act performed only by degenerates, tin miners and people with no sense of smell. As in, "I enjoyed the bondage, and I didn't mind giving him a blumpkin, but then he asked if I was into pruning so I slapped him and left."

You can understand Bunny's confusion... :D
I must go up to the skies again, to the peace of silent flight, To the gull’s way, and the hawk’s way, and the free wings’ delight;
And all I ask is a friendly joke with a laughing fellow rover, And a large beer, and a deep sleep, when the long flight’s over.

Flyby
Leutnant
Leutnant

Re: B17 battle damage this plane flew home in this condition to it's base the 92nd Bomb Group Podington

Post by Flyby » Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:48 pm

Broadsword wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:37 am
Where Bunny comes from in Derby, 'pruning' is a mythical sex act performed only by degenerates, tin miners and people with no sense of smell. As in, "I enjoyed the bondage, and I didn't mind giving him a blumpkin, but then he asked if I was into pruning so I slapped him and left."

You can understand Bunny's confusion... :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (I almost choked on my coffee when I read that!!!!) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You guys are an incorrigible happy few! :D
Flyby out
PS dare I ask what a "blumpkin is?
My Warrior creed:ACG; A good place to be.

Donkey
Pilot Officer
Pilot Officer
Adjutant
Staff

Post by Donkey » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:05 pm

Flyby wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:48 pm
Well it differs from county to county, but down by me it would be the same as a hoopsy. And given that we aren't utter savages around here, it's traditionally followed by taking the lucky recipient out for a cheeky nandos.

It may be different oop north though.

Broadsword

Post by Broadsword » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:32 pm

Flyby wrote:
Fifty quid, for you thirty-five ;)
I must go up to the skies again, to the peace of silent flight, To the gull’s way, and the hawk’s way, and the free wings’ delight;
And all I ask is a friendly joke with a laughing fellow rover, And a large beer, and a deep sleep, when the long flight’s over.

Flyby
Leutnant
Leutnant

Post by Flyby » Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:05 pm

Donkey wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:05 pm
Flyby wrote:
Well it differs from county to county, but down by me it would be the same as a hoopsy. And given that we aren't utter savages around here, it's traditionally followed by taking the lucky recipient out for a cheeky nandos.

It may be different oop north though.
Why do I feel I'm being victimized now? :fap:
Hoopsy? Nandos? :?: Where's the exit! :hi:
Flyby out

Flyby
Leutnant
Leutnant

Post by Flyby » Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:06 pm

Broadsword wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:32 pm
Flyby wrote:
Fifty quid, for you thirty-five ;)
OK! OK!! I surrender! :praise: :lol: :lol: :lol:
you guys!
Flyby out

Donkey
Pilot Officer
Pilot Officer
Adjutant
Staff

Post by Donkey » Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:25 pm

Cheeky Nandos? Well how about ...

You know when you go down town with the lads and you all realize you’re hank marvin’ so you say “lads let’s go Maccers” but your mate Smithy a.k.a. The Bantersaurus Rex has some mula left on his nandos gift card and he’s like “mate let’s a have a cheeky nandos on me” and you go “Smithy my son you’re an absolute ledge” so you go have an extra cheeky nandos with a side order of Top Quality Banter.

Does that help?

...I admit I may have half-inched this from somewhere else.

Guido

Post by Guido » Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:55 pm

This handy guide may help in understanding some of the essential elements of the English language:

http://viz.co.uk/category/rogers-profanisaurus/

Guido :D

Flyby
Leutnant
Leutnant

Post by Flyby » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:27 pm

Donkey, now you've 100% confused me. I can't even gain an inference of what you just said (or why! :D )! oh the horror, the horror! You're killin' me! :suicide:

Guido, thanks for the link. Roger's Profanisaurus is just that special breath of fresh air I needed (while enduring my education in Proper English!). I'll be sure to read all of it. Thank you! :D

Flyby out (of his friggin mind!)
Last edited by Flyby on Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Donkey
Pilot Officer
Pilot Officer
Adjutant
Staff

Post by Donkey » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:30 pm

:D