Leningrad Campaign

Where you can pick up on your daily propaganda

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

Mephisto

Leningrad Campaign

Post by Mephisto » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:47 pm

Something different. Couple of ACG pilots joined the new Leningrad Campaign developed by IRRE squadron. It is being flown on the BoBP map "modified" with names from Leningrad theater of operations.

10 August 1941: Since the launch of Operation Barbarossa, German troops have advanced at breakneck speed. While the Army Group South has reached Kiev (Ukraine), Army Group Center has reached Smolensk less than 400km from Moscow, the Army Group North with the Finnish troops are less than 100km from the birthplace of revolution - Leningrad. The city is to be held at any cost. Soviet Air Force desperately tries to hold the onslaught of Luftwaffe...

Jaydog
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Staffelkapitan

Re: Leningrad Campaign

Post by Jaydog » Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:00 pm

I look forward to a Leningrad campaign someday

i9-9900k, 3.6 GHz, GeForce RTX 3090 FE, 64 GB RAM, 1 TB Samsung EVO SSD, 480 GB SSD, 1 TB SATA III Hard Drive, Windows 10, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick, Warthog Flight Stick, Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS HOTAS, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals; MFG Crosswinds, VR: Oculus Rift S/ Reverb G2 / Pimax Crystal

Steinhoff
Oberfeldwebel
Oberfeldwebel

Post by Steinhoff » Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:01 pm

Hello Mephisto,

Please tell me what to do to fly with you this campaign?

Ste1nh0ff

Mephisto

Post by Mephisto » Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:40 pm

Please see this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=54&t=12473&hilit=Leningrad

Missions are flown on Mondays. We have four spots for ACG pilots, but also ability to add additional names to a waiting list in case other squadrons don't take up all their spots or someone drops on short notice. Best to join their discord. We also have a separate subchannel at ACG discord where we coordinate within ACG.