Flying with ACG

Where you can pick up on your daily propaganda

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

Thaine

Re: Flying with ACG

Post by Thaine » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:16 am

Guys, Thank you very much for your comments. I'm happy that I can contribute to this wonderful group, and I enjoy every minute of working on this or any other project for ACG. I hope this video will do it's share of washing some new, promising recruits on shore.

As for DVD's. I didn't think of this. I'll have a chat with Bonkin on what is needed. It shouldn't be a problem though. So if anybody wants this on DVD, just get into contact with me and we figure something out.
Fractal Design Define R6 / Gigabyte Z390 AORUS MASTER / Intel i9-9900K / 32 GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX2080Ti / WD Black SN750 / Corsair Hydro H100i RGB Platinum / Corsair RM850x / WINDOWS 10 / LG 42LE5300 / TrackIR / HP Reverb G2 / Saitek AV8R-MK3 / Saitek ProFlight Throttle Quadrant / Saitek ProFlight Rudder Paddels / Saitek ProFlight Cessna Trim Wheel

Broadsword

Post by Broadsword » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:25 pm

Yes please :D

Edit - what I actually would like is the full HD version, however it can be supplied. I can download from Youtube of course, but only up to the 720p version. If it's easier than supplying DVDs, is there any option to host the original file somewhere for us to download?
I must go up to the skies again, to the peace of silent flight, To the gull’s way, and the hawk’s way, and the free wings’ delight;
And all I ask is a friendly joke with a laughing fellow rover, And a large beer, and a deep sleep, when the long flight’s over.

Falcon

Post by Falcon » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:31 pm

Bonkin wrote: "What happened to 5th Staffel?"
"Oh apparently there were still some Hurricanes... they probably circled with them for a bit!"
Admitted it wasn't the best feeling seeing a dogfight going on in front of my nose but being ordered to stay away and reform because what felt like half of 6th was shot down by flak already :|
But yes when watching the movie without that knwoledge it propable makes up a quote :lol:
Turn like the devil, shoot straight from the sun
Climb like a monkey out of hell where I belong

Stig

Post by Stig » Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:50 pm

Finally managed to see it to the end. Outstanding work Thaine and all involved :nice:

Flyby
Leutnant
Leutnant

Post by Flyby » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:46 pm

thank you Thaine, great effort, and fine result. I've been thinking about posting this video to my You Tube page so people can see how immersive it is to fly ACG, as I've posted other ACG videos there. Spreading the word. Videos like yours will help spread that word...ACG!!!
Flyby out
My Warrior creed:ACG; A good place to be.

Boyezee

Post by Boyezee » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:04 pm

Just watched this again, a masterpiece Thaine

Vanguard

Post by Vanguard » Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:10 am

Our next open event should just be a get together to watch over this again :D

The pilot shall be considered to have above-average intelligence and normal (average) common sense.

NATOPS A1-F18AC-NFM-000, Preface, p. 55.

Dickie
Group Captain
Group Captain
ACG Board
contributor

Post by Dickie » Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:38 pm

According to ATAG mods our open event wasn't open, and Atreides had his videos taken down.

Retarded.