TS overlay in BOX

Anything and everything to do with Teamspeak goes in here.

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

AmberHell

TS overlay in BOX

Post by AmberHell » Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:19 pm

Hello, is it possible to run TS3 overlay in BOX to be able to see messages and teammates who are joined to the same channel? while in-game.
Thanks

Konaber

Re: TS overlay in BOX

Post by Konaber » Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:47 am

I'm yet to find a decent TS overlay, sorry.

Crane

Post by Crane » Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:59 pm

I don't use an overlay and even gone a step further: I turned off all the audio announcements like 'user has left your channel", etc. and added a radio modulator plugin. It now sounds a lot more like a real radio, better immersion me thinks. I understand that it's hard at the beginng to understand who is talking, but I'll take notice and aim for better radio protocol within our unit.

Digby

Post by Digby » Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:47 pm

AmberHell wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:19 pm
Hello, is it possible to run TS3 overlay in BOX to be able to see messages and teammates who are joined to the same channel? while in-game.
Thanks
Once you are with a unit, you begin to learn voices too; that helps massively. :salute:

Dange

Post by Dange » Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:10 am

I use Team speak notifier which allows me to know exactly who's speaking ..........

AmberHell

Post by AmberHell » Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:05 am

Crane wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:59 pm
I don't use an overlay and even gone a step further: I turned off all the audio announcements like 'user has left your channel", etc. and added a radio modulator plugin. It now sounds a lot more like a real radio, better immersion me thinks. I understand that it's hard at the beginng to understand who is talking, but I'll take notice and aim for better radio protocol within our unit.
Hi, Sir Crane :salute:
Just before joining ACG, I think finally I will instal a mod like Radio FX it shud ad a lot of immersion to the simulation of WWII battles. But ups!!!! I understand that my English is not so god for online conversations :D :D :D . some times I am even lost my nickname between other voices, :) :) :). Need more practise learn new words from you guys. And this is a very useful thing.
But anyway I want just to try som radio modification mod.
which of them are you using Crane?

Thanks

P.S. Even I am happy to write here in the forum, it's good practice. I am trying don't use translator just Grammarly app to check mistakes :) :) :) So much more bonuses with ASG :hi: :hi: :hi: :)

AmberHell

Post by AmberHell » Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:12 am

Dange wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:10 am
I use Team speak notifier which allows me to know exactly who's speaking ..........
Hello Dange :salute:
Thanks for the recommendation, just installed notifier, looks like it found IL-2 game.exe and works :lux:
Will try to play with it in tomorrow training sorties. :) :) :)

Crane

Post by Crane » Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:13 am

Radio FX is the one I'm using. I can give you some tips on the settings if you like on TS next time. I also enjoy the chance to practice my english here, it's a good little bonus. Oh, and no "sir" please. I work for a living. ;)

AmberHell

Post by AmberHell » Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:13 pm

Crane wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:13 am
Radio FX is the one I'm using. I can give you some tips on the settings if you like on TS next time. I also enjoy the chance to practice my english here, it's a good little bonus. Oh, and no "sir" please. I work for a living. ;)
Oh, and no "sir" please. I work for a living.
.....but in virtual ASG World You are Yellow leader :praise: :)

Lachs
Leutnant
Leutnant

Post by Lachs » Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:27 pm

For those interested in TSNotifier, I've used it for years.. it works great! Some of the guys in the JABO unit asked me about it so I found and posted this.

viewtopic.php?f=156&t=12152