Ingame transmission issue

Anything and everything to do with Teamspeak goes in here.

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

Kagou

Ingame transmission issue

Post by Kagou » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:54 pm

Hello everybody,
I got a little problem with my teamspeak. When I'm out of the COD game everything works very well. I can talk to all others members of my squadron or others.
But as soon as I enter the game, I can hear everything but that's impossible for me to be heard. I push the same button but nothing occurs and the little point before the nickname does not become blue or red.
If anyone has a solution for this problem, I will be grateful.
This issue can simulate a radio failure in flight but it can't occur each flight.
I thank you from now and apologize for my poor English.
Seen you soon and have many good flight.
Cheers

Miki

Re: Ingame transmission issue

Post by Miki » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:05 pm

Kagou, check that you that the key you use for push to talk is not used in game as well.

Try with TS as Administrator as well.

Miki

Kildren

Post by Kildren » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:17 am

running as admin should fix it sometimes windows fucks up and wont pass whats being pushed back to the desktop so teamspeak dont realise your ptt key is not working

Speak to me about joining the ACG Pilots Union

Tex
Flight Sergeant
Flight Sergeant

Post by Tex » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:20 pm

I get this all the time with teamspeak. I log in and the button on my joystick does not work to transmit.Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. I have no clue why or when it will work.
As a result, it is part of my pre-game routine to log onto teamspeak, access ACG and see if the transmit button works. If it does not, which is about 60 percent of the time, I go back to the menu option where you program the button, re-program the button and log out of teamspeak. Then, log back in. Typically, that solves it for that day.
if it happened every time, I would assume it is something I programmed incorrectly. However, since it is so variable, I choose to believe it is something in the software. I have also not updated the teamspeak - despite numerous prompts to do so - since the apparent consensus is that the updates do more harm than good. Not sure if the update would fix this though.
Image Howdy Ya'll!

Kagou

Post by Kagou » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:51 pm

Many thanks guys,
I've disinstalled Teamspeak and reinstanll it. I will run it tonight as administrator and see what happen.
For the 501 members, do not be surprised if I will not answer. It means my teamspeak doesn't still work.
Hope tha will not be the case.
Thanks for all.

Nev

Post by Nev » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:17 pm

I have had issues with the mic on the head track camera taking over from my normal mic. I have to disable it from time to time manually not sure why just a quirk I guess.

Always above, seldom on the same level, never underneath.

- Edward Mannock 73 victories