Help with FMB

Discussion regarding mapping and missions in here - we are talking FMB chaps. Perhaps you are building a mission for the server or for campaign? Talk to the experts - we always need people willing to muck in so don't be shy!

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

Barba

Help with FMB

Post by Barba » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:51 am

Try to post here my problem with FBM (Cliff of Dover).
Yesterday I've try fot the first time the EDITOR of COD.
I saw many tutorial on line (youtube) and I've tried to creat my first airfield with a spawn area.
Ok, I've created Airfiled, Spawn zone, Runway setting and the combat zone. I set a specific plane in my airfield (SPITFIRE) in red Army. I set up two different ARMY available (RED nd BLUE) and than I saved my mission in MULTY directory.
Than...
I turn on my server, loaded my mission but when I'm in the main screen (where you can see map and you can choose the airfield) I can see the airfield but I can't choose nothing. Even the two flags of the army in the upper part aren't visible.

Ok, I do something wrong...but what?!?!? :nuts:
:praise:

Barba

Re: Help with FMB

Post by Barba » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:01 pm

Maybe I found the answer...
Re: Spawn point help
Post by Boyezee » Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:02 pm

Got it working :lux:

Looks like I had set the spawns up correctly but the problem was my server realism settings once I tried to use the mission, I had the options checked which prevented me from selecting an aircraft or switching sides etc etc

Thanks for quick responses Osprey, no doubt I will have further questions :salute:
:lecture:

Barba

Re: Help with FMB

Post by Barba » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:02 pm

It works now.