Mission Tracks

Discussion regarding mapping and missions in here - we are talking FMB chaps. Perhaps you are building a mission for the server or for campaign? Talk to the experts - we always need people willing to muck in so don't be shy!

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

Thaine

Mission Tracks

Post by Thaine » Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:09 am

I have some questions concerning tracks. I have never used them or even bothered with them.

If someone records a track during a campaign mission can he...

1. ...look at all aircraft from outside view.
2. ...Is there a limitation to which distance one can look at planes.
3. ...the track will probably cover the length of only the own flight, correct?
4. ...Is there a server-based possibility to record a track of the whole campaign. From server start to end?
Fractal Design Define R6 / Gigabyte Z390 AORUS MASTER / Intel i9-9900K / 32 GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX2080Ti / WD Black SN750 / Corsair Hydro H100i RGB Platinum / Corsair RM850x / WINDOWS 10 / LG 42LE5300 / TrackIR / HP Reverb G2 / Saitek AV8R-MK3 / Saitek ProFlight Throttle Quadrant / Saitek ProFlight Rudder Paddels / Saitek ProFlight Cessna Trim Wheel

Bonkin

Re: Mission Tracks

Post by Bonkin » Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:38 pm

Thaine wrote:I have some questions concerning tracks. I have never used them or even bothered with them.

If someone records a track during a campaign mission can he...

1. ...look at all aircraft from outside view.
2. ...Is there a limitation to which distance one can look at planes.
3. ...the track will probably cover the length of only the own flight, correct?
4. ...Is there a server-based possibility to record a track of the whole campaign. From server start to end?
Bit brief cos I'm at work...

1. Mirrors the server setting - so if recorded on ACG no, but if recorded on Lead Farm, yes.
2. Yes.
3. Yes.
4. No idea - but a good one if it can be done.

Thaine

Post by Thaine » Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:42 pm

Thanks Bonkin.

Your first answer makes any further effort already futile. :( The only way around this is the top-secret ATAG script, isn't it?
Fractal Design Define R6 / Gigabyte Z390 AORUS MASTER / Intel i9-9900K / 32 GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX2080Ti / WD Black SN750 / Corsair Hydro H100i RGB Platinum / Corsair RM850x / WINDOWS 10 / LG 42LE5300 / TrackIR / HP Reverb G2 / Saitek AV8R-MK3 / Saitek ProFlight Throttle Quadrant / Saitek ProFlight Rudder Paddels / Saitek ProFlight Cessna Trim Wheel

Bonkin

Post by Bonkin » Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:59 pm

Yep. Bit of a challenge if anybody else wants to take it up... I spend some time investigating the track differences but my skillset is not up to it I'm afraid.

The way around it is to have external views switched on during recording sessions. We can of course do this on our server if need be.

NikolaiCoal

Mission Tracks

Post by NikolaiCoal » Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:31 am

Is there any rhyme or reason to when you get drops ie, you beat a mission in a particular way or a certain # of times or is it just random and I have to grind each mission 10 times to get all 4 rewards?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Goat

Post by Goat » Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:40 am

Yes, you have to continuously grind our mission every week to farm all of the gold and XP you need to purchase your next plane.

Dickie
Group Captain
Group Captain
ACG Board
contributor

Post by Dickie » Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:10 pm

^^^ :lol:

Exactly how Oleg designed it, and exactly how ACG want to take it. Double, treble and quadruple XP for killstreak is available on the ACG Public server. Also, if you donate you get tokens you can spend on powerups such has extra armour, better guns and boosted performance for your aircraft. :nice:

Goat

Post by Goat » Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:34 pm

We're also looking to recruit a Chinese or Russian person who know how to copy & paste script they find on the internet in C# in order to make gold farming bots. We haven't gotten all of the bosses in our current mission (Battle of France) taken down because we don't have enough gold.

We really want to move on to the Battle of Britain because the planes we have are pieces of shit and the bosses are too hard...

Plz hlp