COD Re-arming help.

Discussion regarding mapping and missions in here - we are talking FMB chaps. Perhaps you are building a mission for the server or for campaign? Talk to the experts - we always need people willing to muck in so don't be shy!

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

Dickie
Group Captain
Group Captain
ACG Board
contributor

Re: COD Re-arming help.

Post by Dickie » Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:50 am

I thought we were using spawnstar, but that we will despawn in final waypoint anyway. Pitti knows.

Harmer, whilst our code is not an officially released package to the community we do share it on a case by case basis. I recommend that, if you are interested, we arrange a Teamspeak chat about it all and we'll if sharing will work for you. It could be that we have older versions which don't require Spawnstar and the GCV anyway, just some of the more basic code and RDF, Frontlines scripting, spawnpoints etc, to give these chaps something more simple which they can work a campaign out of.

Harmer, you should also contact Tangmere Pilots because they have made campaign missions using some of our stuff and they may be willing just to hand you their missions off the bat - it's all versus AI you see, we have humans on both sides, they do not.

Harmer

Re: COD Re-arming help.

Post by Harmer » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:13 am

Cheers.

Since this week has been our first mission evening for COD, I'll concentrate on the basics for the short term and get them down before I delve into the more esoteric (read scripted) stuff.

Thanks again.