TFS schedule and the aircraft yet to be seen in updates

Founding grounds of ACG.

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

Bunny

Re: TFS schedule and the aircraft yet to be seen in updates

Post by Bunny » Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:41 am

Meaker wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:30 am
...within a very difficult and nauseating group of developers...
Wow Meaks - do we really need to go there? Maybe a bigger brush would help?

“It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes I-16s.” - Douglas Adams

Meaker

Post by Meaker » Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:54 am

Well,no Bunny,believe you me.......none of us want to go there lol,but a sense of perspective needs to be addressed, surely ?,just to reign in some of the BS ,after all,this lot can't even let us know whether we'll still be waiting for this update next year.....let alone next month !.These comments and views are surley only to be expected when your development plan is run the way Team Fusion Solution's is,ie not even sharing any idea of a release,year on year,for this I make no apologies.

For some of us,the 'Grandstanding'just gets a little tedious,after so many years :zzz:

As I have pointed out I do not associate any of the BS I have mentioned with Bonks or Mystic,they are top men having to sell the 'Grand Plan' to us all,and they have my full support and good wishes.

Dear all.....sorry if my comments offend anyone here on the forum,but some of us have our feet on the ground here.

Von Archie

Post by Von Archie » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:49 pm

Has it really been five years since they announced the flyable Wellington! Fuuuuu. :shock:
i5 4690k / MSI Gaming 5 / 2 x 8 GB Crucial Ballistix ram / Zotac AMP! 980Ti / 2 x 250 SSDs
VPC MongoosT-50 joystick / MFG Crosswind pedals / GVL 109/111 Throttle / Oculus Rift

Bonkin

Post by Bonkin » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:08 pm

I really do understand the frustrations with the schedule Meaks. Bottom line is that even if TFS were to publically state the schedule that was being worked to, this would not necessarily be indicative of the release date because it outside the control of the team. 1C determine the public release date - and they, like the community, are also monitoring progress.

The monthly updates I provide are the best way for me to provide you with confidence (or not) of how things are progressing. I can honestly say as well (and this is without my TFS hat on), that none of the developers I'm working with in the team are "difficult" or "nauseating". They are all very respectful and dedicated to their work. Work that is at levels of detail that is sometimes beyond my comprehension.

Meaker

Post by Meaker » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:44 pm

My apologies Bonkin,re my comments that TFS are difficult and nauseating,lol.....reading back through my reply,what I really meant by this,was their approach is both difficult and nauseating,not that the individuals of TFS were difficult and nauseating.......my bad grammar,old chap,sorry.

I'm sure they are all super fine fellows such as yourself and Mystic are :D

BTW I would just like to add.......I personally will be the first in line to add my congratulations when TFS do release the big update.

SOW Reddog

Post by SOW Reddog » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:44 pm

I really do hope my prediction doesn't come to pass and 1C say "thanks. We ain't releasing it".

Biggs

Post by Biggs » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:11 pm

SOW Reddog wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:44 pm
I really do hope my prediction doesn't come to pass...
And I dont believe you for one second.

Christ, the back peddling going on in here is hilarious. :roll:

SOW Reddog

Post by SOW Reddog » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:41 pm

Eh?

The only thing going backwards round here is the progress of TF. I still remember the TF5 will be released in 2016 claim...

But please, do enlighten me.

LuftAsher

Post by LuftAsher » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:14 am

Onebad

Post by Onebad » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:30 pm

Hey Reddog how about you go and get yourself your own forum to post your whiny bitchass posts in? Nobody wants you here trying to start another flamewar, so get your ass outta here you fag.