TF looking to recruit people to assist with TF 5.0 Flight Manual creation

Founding grounds of ACG.

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

ATAG Pattle

TF looking to recruit people to assist with TF 5.0 Flight Manual creation

Post by ATAG Pattle » Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:42 am

Hi All,

Team Fusion is looking to recruit those members of the community who are interested in assisting in the creation of Flight Manuals and Player Guides for the TF 5.0 release.

Good knowledge of the game, writing skills and a reasonable knowledge of history and aircraft are a prerequisite.

We are particularly looking for people who can speak French or Italian and who can do translations.

Recruits would be eligible for revenue share based on their contributions.

If you are interested, please contact Buzz, and or myself.

I will be leading the flight manual team. Our responsibility as mentioned above will be Long (not too long though ) and short forms, along with producing video tutorials to ensure accessing information re the aircraft is attainable and easily consumable in different formats.

If you are great on paper, but not into creating videos, or vice versa, that's fine. If you have either one of those skillsets, I would love to hear from you. There are 5 of us in the team so far, and I am hoping for 5 more to spread the workload, particularly those with video skills.

Also, I have taken on the PR role at Team Fusion, working closely with Bonkin. Looking forward to being more of a presence here.

Cheers,

Pattle

BlackDog

Re: TF looking to recruit people to assist with TF 5.0 Flight Manual creation

Post by BlackDog » Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:24 pm

Had my RL not been so hectic at the mo I would have dived in... but I wish you all the best with it and hope others with more spare time can help.

Also, just from personal perspective I think it is great to see collaboration with ACG members and that is hugely appreciated.

Cheers
:salute:
We are the Pilgrims, master; we shall go always a little further; it may be beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow across that angry or that glimmering sea

ATAG Pattle

Re: TF looking to recruit people to assist with TF 5.0 Flight Manual creation

Post by ATAG Pattle » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:13 pm

Thanks BlackDog, we now have a couple of retired guys joining which is great. The majority of the team, like myself have very busy full time jobs. Symbolic of TFS I guess.

Collaboration is very important to me. I am looking forward to being active in the ACG community.

Pity there are any members on the east coast of Oz that could make the big airshow this weekend. Would have been great to meet up.

Hoping to attract new players to Cliffs. Bonkin put together all the latest TFS updates for me to run on a second screen. I watched them last night. Brilliant stuff really, and from a distance you would swear it was real footage. :D

Will share some pics of our exhibition next week.

Cheers,

Pattle