StG77_CountZero wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:45 pm
now back to WT

Konaber

Re: Tobruk "what's it like?" thread

Post by Konaber » Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:02 pm

StG77_CountZero wrote:
2020 TF5, baby i was dead on right on when its out, and price is as expected LOL, nothing new they ended this game long time ago this price will just finish it faster, now back to WT
*insert RDJ Tropic Thunder GIF here*

Digby

Post by Digby » Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:09 pm

Jaydog wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:31 pm

far more than 5 % in our informal ACG our poll that Orb created a couple weeks ago...in all honensty, anything less than VR is arcady to me.
Only 42 people have voted in the pole as of this moment; but yes I agree, VR should be right up there for their release priorities.

SOW Reddog

Post by SOW Reddog » Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:27 pm

Larry wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:50 am
SOW Reddog wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:21 am
Not surprising Wolverine. I'm getting what fun I can out of it now while there are others online because I expect this to die fast. (quote of last night on ATAGs TS. "Its good to see high numbers"...there were around 65 online on a Sunday night. No other server had more than 5 people on it at that point)
Hey, Reddog,
Are you pretending or don't you realize how embarrassing you are? I don't mind criticism, and (still) not everything is right in TFS 5.0, and I also accept criticism like "Meaker","Maltloaf" or "Wolverine" does. But what you write in the forums for years has nothing to do with objectivity, you just lift your leg against TFS. If you have the courage you admit it. In my eyes only ridiculous, embarrassing and "foreign shame" (as we say in German). Yes, I am a member of TFS, but I say it here as a former ACG pilot.

Larry
Er, what?

Team Fusion Simulations as an entity have presided over a cluster fuck of PR disasters, failed promises and poor testing. I note you haven't debated a single factual point I've made, just slung names and whatnot. The specific quote you made, do you dispute that 65 players online on a Sunday evening is disappointingly low for a product 3 days into release? Do you dispute that a concurrent 24hr users of 250ish is not indicative of a tremendous resurgence in player numbers overall?

I'm not pretending anything. I speak as I find and I'm sure as hell not the one to be embarrassed about anything right now. If you don't like what I'm saying maybe you should have spent more time fixing the shit we raised 3 years ago or testing the buggy crap you have just released. Again.

Crane

Post by Crane » Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:01 pm

Stay classy lads.

Onebad

Post by Onebad » Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:09 pm

SOW Reddog wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:27 pm
Team Fusion Simulations as an entity have presided over a cluster fuck of PR disasters, failed promises and poor testing. I note you haven't debated a single factual point I've made, just slung names and whatnot. The specific quote you made, do you dispute that 65 players online on a Sunday evening is disappointingly low for a product 3 days into release? Do you dispute that a concurrent 24hr users of 250ish is not indicative of a tremendous resurgence in player numbers overall?

I'm not pretending anything. I speak as I find and I'm sure as hell not the one to be embarrassed about anything right now. If you don't like what I'm saying maybe you should have spent more time fixing the shit we raised 3 years ago or testing the buggy crap you have just released. Again.
Calm down man. Larry is an established community member that feels proud of the project he worked on. Don't be impolite to people just because you don't like a video game. That's an xBox Live behaviour that we don't need.

Yes, I'm a proud hypocrite.

Passion

Post by Passion » Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:19 pm

I try to see past peoples confirmation bias. Although the price point is high, it will only come down. For me its worth it. I've enjoyed flying the welly on the new map and although some things still frustrate me a little I try not to focus on the flaws it has as BoX has flaws too. I think it has potential and after the critism that we saw from some for moving back to cliffs our misison building team pulled off a fantastic campaign in leaning forward and I look forward to seeing what they can do in Tobruk. I also agree with Jaydog that VR is a must and suspect we will only see a jump in numbers when its implemented. I can't back that up with anything it's just a hunch. Hope it does do well as we will see more content in the future.

Sylmaron

Post by Sylmaron » Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:14 pm

Reddog your behaviour here and on Il2 forum is completely insane. You show so much emotion to TFS its like they personaly killed your dog.

Its a pc game man, if you don't like it...move on? Play something else? I dont know what you need to do but I dont think its healthy the way you behave if I am really honest. This isn't ea games releasing turds with millions in budget, these guys are hobbyists and your attitude seem very over the top. You complain about low player numbers but I saw your negative review so i dont know what you want...

I suggest you relax if for nothing else but your own health. No one denies the problems with this game I think, but really some deep breathing exercises are necessary. Just think: "its a pc game".

Me personally I'm excited for the Wellington, haven't flown in a few years but the Wellington has brought me back. I don't see a single flight sim out there doing anything like it so thats enough for me.

Might see you guys in the skies :hi:

StG77_CountZero

Post by StG77_CountZero » Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:51 pm

Digby wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:59 pm
StG77_CountZero wrote:
now back to WT
tanks in WT do that :)
untill BoX get its visability fixed or SpitXIV comes in 2021 WT tanks is best bet for quality online enviroment for now. And price tag on Tobruk aint gona get them any new guys to keep it runing for long, so most will be back to BoX sone i expect when servers dry up and nothing to do.

Thaine

Post by Thaine » Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:08 pm

StG77_CountZero wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:51 pm
[...]
untill BoX get its visability fixed or SpitXIV comes in 2021 WT tanks is best bet for quality online enviroment for now. [...]
The best bet for a quality online environment is the ACG campaign, on whichever sim that might be.

Fractal Design Define R6 / Gigabyte Z390 AORUS MASTER / Intel i9-9900K / 32 GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX2080Ti / WD Black SN750 / Corsair Hydro H100i RGB Platinum / Corsair RM850x / WINDOWS 10 / LG 42LE5300 / TrackIR / HP Reverb G2 / Saitek AV8R-MK3 / Saitek ProFlight Throttle Quadrant / Saitek ProFlight Rudder Paddels / Saitek ProFlight Cessna Trim Wheel