EVENT - Operation Mirror - Saturday 17 Oct, 1930 GMT

Founding grounds of ACG.

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

ATAG Pattle

EVENT - Operation Mirror - Saturday 17 Oct, 1930 GMT

Post by ATAG Pattle » Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:33 pm

Hi All,

This weekend's event see's a return to the Desert Wings Tobruk map!!

This is our first event showcasing and encouraging players to take part in ground attack sorties.

TFS's 69th Spiritus's recent addition to the Team Fusion Server 3 missions, the outstanding Operation Mirror, will be the setting for this weekends event.

This mission has a large amount of ground attack targets and plenty of anti aircraft defence units doing everything they can to stop you hitting your target.

Many players no doubt will be going in search of two well known opposing Generals, last seen somewhere in the map.

Full mission briefings for both Blue and Red teams, can be found in the link below.

https://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/ ... hp?t=34250

TFS's Pattle will be livestreaming the event on our YouTube channel, featuring ground attack sorties from both sides.

Our event regularly regularly reach full player capacity, so encourage everyone to jump in as soon as the map is up.

Hope to see you all there.

TFS Team
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Konaber

Re: EVENT - Operation Mirror - Saturday 17 Oct, 1930 GMT

Post by Konaber » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:03 pm

Neat, will be there :)

Thanks for posting the briefing link ;)

Baron le Scrope

Re: EVENT - Operation Mirror - Saturday 17 Oct, 1930 GMT

Post by Baron le Scrope » Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:53 pm

Gen, and i as well, if my pc does'nt lock up again, only since the 5 series, annoying.
Antec 900 case,/ Sabertooth P67 MoBo,/ Intel corei7 2600cpu-/- MSI GTX 970 4G Graphics, --WD-1Tb Velociraptor HDD--16g Corsair 2133Mhz Ram/-- Corsair TX 850w PSU /--Samsung40"led TV, TrackiR5, CH J/sick. Warthog Throttle. Corsair Vengeance 2100 H/set/mike. W10 Pro 64, /---Two slightly depressed teabags.

Think nothing of it sir, it was the least I could do, a quantity I specialize in.