Tobruk server - Training and testing

Founding grounds of ACG.

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

User avatar
Rostic
Posts: 377
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:44 am

Re: Tobruk server thread

Post by Rostic » Mon May 03, 2021 4:11 pm

Donkey wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 4:09 pm
So looking at the code, it looks like the despawn dead / abandoned player aircraft was not actually implemented in the version of our DLL I have access to. So I have rewritten it, dunno if it will work, guess we will need to test. That should stop people being able to spawn multiple aircraft.
I have working script in my mission. I'll send it to you tomorrow when I return home to my PC.
Intel Core i7 8700K 3.7Ghz, DDR4 16Gb 2666Mhz, Asus Prime Z370-A, ADATA XPG SX8200 240Gb (PCIe Gen3x4), RTX 2060 6Gb

User avatar
Donkey
Pilot Officer
Pilot Officer
Adjutant
Staff
Posts: 2748
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:21 am
Location: Bomber *Command* County :D - Buckinghamshire, England

Re: Tobruk server thread

Post by Donkey » Mon May 03, 2021 5:26 pm

Cheers Rostic. I'm pretty sure this one will work, but always useful to see another one.
Image

User avatar
Rostic
Posts: 377
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:44 am

Re: Tobruk server thread

Post by Rostic » Tue May 04, 2021 5:14 pm

Donkey wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 5:26 pm
Cheers Rostic. I'm pretty sure this one will work, but always useful to see another one.
This is the mission and scrip I'm using for trainings and testing:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1txra3D ... sp=sharing
Intel Core i7 8700K 3.7Ghz, DDR4 16Gb 2666Mhz, Asus Prime Z370-A, ADATA XPG SX8200 240Gb (PCIe Gen3x4), RTX 2060 6Gb

DerSheriff
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon May 25, 2020 9:57 am

Re: Tobruk server thread

Post by DerSheriff » Tue May 04, 2021 5:53 pm

Just to have the 2bs would be a start. Maybe a diversion fights which we could use so we have more time to train and not to be right in the middle of it, would be great too.

User avatar
ArcEye
Oberleutnant
Oberleutnant
Posts: 270
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:01 pm
Location: South Yorkshire

Re: Tobruk server thread

Post by ArcEye » Tue May 04, 2021 6:39 pm

The IIbs have been added to Tobruk, Your unit is the only unit with IIb's for first two weeks thats why they are only based at Tobruk.

User avatar
Donkey
Pilot Officer
Pilot Officer
Adjutant
Staff
Posts: 2748
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:21 am
Location: Bomber *Command* County :D - Buckinghamshire, England

Re: Tobruk server thread

Post by Donkey » Tue May 04, 2021 6:56 pm

Rostic wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 5:14 pm
Donkey wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 5:26 pm
Cheers Rostic. I'm pretty sure this one will work, but always useful to see another one.
This is the mission and scrip I'm using for trainings and testing:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1txra3D ... sp=sharing
Thanks!
Image

User avatar
Dickie
Group Captain
Group Captain
ACG Board
Staff
Posts: 13532
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:15 pm
Location: Gloucestershire, England
Contact:

Re: Tobruk server thread

Post by Dickie » Wed May 05, 2021 10:07 am

The OP lists all reported outcome items. The IIb replaces the IIa.

This is NOT a public server nor geared to be, it's to get yourself familiar with your base and type for the start. From tomorrow it is a training server and that means NO STRAFING, VULCHING, BASE RAPING, BEING A DICK.

User avatar
Rex
Leutnant
Leutnant
Adjutant
Posts: 126
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Tobruk server thread

Post by Rex » Wed May 05, 2021 4:27 pm

Dickie wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 10:07 am
The OP lists all reported outcome items. The IIb replaces the IIa.

This is NOT a public server nor geared to be, it's to get yourself familiar with your base and type for the start. From tomorrow it is a training server and that means NO STRAFING, VULCHING, BASE RAPING, BEING A DICK.
Jawohl mein Führer! :D

User avatar
Scooby
Sergeant Pilot
Sergeant Pilot
Posts: 69
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:01 am

Re: Tobruk server thread

Post by Scooby » Wed May 05, 2021 5:15 pm

Rex wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 4:27 pm
Dickie wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 10:07 am
The OP lists all reported outcome items. The IIb replaces the IIa.

This is NOT a public server nor geared to be, it's to get yourself familiar with your base and type for the start. From tomorrow it is a training server and that means NO STRAFING, VULCHING, BASE RAPING, BEING A DICK.
Jawohl mein Führer! :D
i quite enjoyed watching 109s fly inverted right across our airfield tbh. 1 of them ALMOST flew straight through my gunsight which wouldve been hilarious :D

User avatar
Dickie
Group Captain
Group Captain
ACG Board
Staff
Posts: 13532
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:15 pm
Location: Gloucestershire, England
Contact:

Re: Tobruk server - Training and testing

Post by Dickie » Wed May 05, 2021 11:51 pm

I drive a Hurricane. I'd love to fly inverted one day lol

Post Reply