StG77_CountZero

Re: COD Bugtracker

Post by StG77_CountZero » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:02 pm

Thats good news, thanks for fixing the problems :nice:

Wozaworld

Post by Wozaworld » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:53 pm

Just spent a good hour watching Karaya and Smokejumpers streams

THAT.. is what yesterday’s stream should of been like!! The guys showcased a lot of things, deck level performance E1 vs Beaufighter, the beaufighter observer position, C6 110 and shipping, terrain low level, the tiger moth and Vickers - and much more, all in hi res with a quality stream connection, trackir etc and no fucking background jazz music!!!

Thank you so much Smoke and Karaya! That is what we wanted to see. I’m really grateful for that stream. :salute:
"Always treat your kite like you treat your woman, climb inside her five times a day and take her to heaven and back.."

i7 8700K @ 5Ghz H100X Water cooled, Asus Maximus X Hero, 32gb DDR4 3000mhz ram, GTX1080ti 11gb , 250gb SSD, Thrustmaster warthog stick, X-55 H.O.T.A.S, Combat Rudder pedals, TrackIR5, GHD Hair straightners, Quite a nice kettle. Oh! and one of those Oculus majiggy thingys

StG77_CountZero

Post by StG77_CountZero » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:25 pm

http://tfbt.nuvturais.de/issues/803 <- Badly modelled German 'observer' rounds

This is still broken, this MG15/17 bullet kills tanks and rips airplanes parts like its 30mm HE round :(

Flyby
Leutnant
Leutnant

Post by Flyby » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:24 am

Is anyone else experiencing Steam images overlaying pre-game selection screens? These images can be clicked away in a clumsy fashion; They hide selections until they are dealt with. I have no idea how to correct these.
Flyby out
My Warrior creed:ACG; A good place to be.

StG77_CountZero

Post by StG77_CountZero » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:11 am

Flyby wrote:Is anyone else experiencing Steam images overlaying pre-game selection screens? These images can be clicked away in a clumsy fashion; They hide selections until they are dealt with. I have no idea how to correct these.
Flyby out
I had same thing, I think its in game Overlay what you see, this is how i get rid of it. Lanch Steam, then Settings, and then at In-Game uncheck everything if you dont need it.

StG77_CountZero

Post by StG77_CountZero » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:16 am

Had time to check bugs i reported from 4.3 if some are fixed in 4.5, and this ones are fixed:

914 Fw-200C AI landing problems ( new status in bugtracker, they should change it to fixed/resolved )
905 Spitfire IIa AI going off runways after he lands ( new status in bugtracker, they should change it to fixed/resolved )
904 Blenheim AI going off runways after he lands ( new status in bugtracker, they should change it to fixed/resolved )
860 Torpedos dont have water trail/wake when in water ( new status in bugtracker, they should change it to fixed/resolved )
837 All Spitfire airplane types do not sink when land in sea ( new status in bugtracker, they should change it to fixed/resolved )
824 He-115 B-2 Bomb bay dore ( In Progress status in bugtracker, they should change it to fixed/resolved )
894 Hawkinge airbase bump/bounce on runway ( Resolved status in bugtracker )
833 He-115B bouncing and exploding at spawn if set to take off ( new status in bugtracker, they should change it to fixed/resolved )
832 Sunderland MkI wrong VminFLAPS/VmaxFLAPS making him land on sea wrong way ( new status in bugtracker, they should change it to fixed/resolved )

Although bug Take off on sea areas that have -32m hight destroys seaplanes is not fixed, He-115B and Sunderland can be planed normaly to land atleast on 0m sea areas (thats most of sea+river deltas and port areas)

Thanks TF for fixing thouse bugs, good job :nice: :lux:

Flyby
Leutnant
Leutnant

Post by Flyby » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:05 pm

I've posted four FMB issues on TF's bug tracker page. Something (several things) is (are) broken in my sim's FMB/multiplayer mission maker. What once worked does not. I've verified files, deleted and reinstalled 4.5 multiple times. I'm sure the solutions are out there (somewhere).
Flyby out
My Warrior creed:ACG; A good place to be.