Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

Dickie
Group Captain
Group Captain
ACG Board
contributor

Re: ACG - Public server pilot statistics

Post by Dickie » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:45 pm

Onebad wrote:Can't really say I'm to happy about it. Pub server was supposed to be a place where you can crash into Tower of London and fuck around, doing whatever you want. I don't want to see people actually giving a fuck about stats and whatnot.

Then you've already been helping the enemy win all along, u twat :wank:

All this stuff is stupendous! :lux:

Thaine

Post by Thaine » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:57 am

UPDATE:

The system has been activated.
Fractal Design Define R6 / Gigabyte Z390 AORUS MASTER / Intel i9-9900K / 32 GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX2080Ti / WD Black SN750 / Corsair Hydro H100i RGB Platinum / Corsair RM850x / WINDOWS 10 / LG 42LE5300 / TrackIR / HP Reverb G2 / Saitek AV8R-MK3 / Saitek ProFlight Throttle Quadrant / Saitek ProFlight Rudder Paddels / Saitek ProFlight Cessna Trim Wheel

Macnihilist

Post by Macnihilist » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:17 am

Has it started to learn at a geometric rate yet?
Whatever you do, don't try to pull the plug -- or it will launch its missiles against the targets in Russia, knowing that the Russian counterattack will eliminate its enemies over here.

EDIT: Damn, it just occurred to me that "Skynet" would actually be a pretty appropriate name for the system. :D Just a suggestion.

Ginger
Wing Commander
Wing Commander
ACG Board
contributor
Location: The centre of the known universe Nottingham, England

Post by Ginger » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:30 pm

Excellent work chap's, love it. :lux: :nice:
DEAD PILOTS DONT MAKE CLAIMS

Thaine

Post by Thaine » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:49 pm

UPDATE:

We discovered some problems with the update routines. No data was lost, just the processing of data didn't work as planned. Donkey and I think we found the problem and corrected it. But we are still cautious.
Fractal Design Define R6 / Gigabyte Z390 AORUS MASTER / Intel i9-9900K / 32 GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX2080Ti / WD Black SN750 / Corsair Hydro H100i RGB Platinum / Corsair RM850x / WINDOWS 10 / LG 42LE5300 / TrackIR / HP Reverb G2 / Saitek AV8R-MK3 / Saitek ProFlight Throttle Quadrant / Saitek ProFlight Rudder Paddels / Saitek ProFlight Cessna Trim Wheel

StG77_CountZero

Post by StG77_CountZero » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:02 am

Thanks for stats, looking forward to testing them

Thaine

Post by Thaine » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:27 am

Help testing the stats system

Guys and Girls, You can help a bit with testing the character update system if you feel like it. It's not much you need to do, but it might help us spotting problems and making sure everything works as intended.

Here's what volunteers need to do.
  1. Before you fly on the public server: Go to your Pilot Statistics page (http://www.aircombatgroup.co.uk/publics ... otList.php) and check that there's only one active character for each faction (RAF and LW). You can see a list of your characters by clicking on the Characters button on you pilot profile. Should this not be the case you can report back to me right away.
    Take as well note of the number of sorties the character has flown.
  2. Fly on the server and note down the number of sorties you did and their end results (OK, POW, KIA, Abandoned). The status at the end of your flight will be announced with a server message on top of the screen once your plane comes to a halt or your pilot hits the ground, in case he parachuted. Exiting the server or the plane in game results in an abandoned flight and will be ignored.
    The important bit is that every time your flight ends in a POW or KIA result, a new character should be created.
  3. After you left the server, check back on your Pilot Statistics page and make sure that all regular flights have been logged and that new characters have been created where necessary. Once again it's important that only one active character exists for each faction at any time.
    Report back in this thread with any irregularities.
Thank you very much.

Dickie
Group Captain
Group Captain
ACG Board
contributor

Post by Dickie » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:03 pm

The menu does not work on Chrome browsers on PC, it lists it all out. Can someone else see if it's just me please?

Other than that it is a MASSIVE step forward - very many thanks to you and Donkey, and anyone else involved! :lux: :lux: :lux:

Pariah

Post by Pariah » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:12 pm

Dickie wrote:The menu does not work on Chrome browsers on PC, it lists it all out. Can someone else see if it's just me please?

Other than that it is a MASSIVE step forward - very many thanks to you and Donkey, and anyone else involved! :lux: :lux: :lux:
Here is how I see the public view with Chrome.

Thaine

Post by Thaine » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:15 pm

Dickie wrote:The menu does not work on Chrome browsers on PC, it lists it all out. Can someone else see if it's just me please?
Can you send a pic? And have you tried to reload the cache (ctrl-F5)?