Public server statistic system down.

Founding grounds of ACG.

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

Kildren

Re: Public server statistic system down.

Post by Kildren » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:16 pm

Dickie wrote:Soon the arguing will be over
+1

Speak to me about joining the ACG Pilots Union

Von Archie

Post by Von Archie » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:46 pm

Dickie wrote:Soon the arguing will be over
This is S̶P̶A̶R̶T̶A̶ ACG!
i5 4690k / MSI Gaming 5 / 2 x 8 GB Crucial Ballistix ram / Zotac AMP! 980Ti / 2 x 250 SSDs
VPC MongoosT-50 joystick / MFG Crosswind pedals / GVL 109/111 Throttle / Oculus Rift

BlackDog

Post by BlackDog » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:49 pm

Boyezee wrote: The example you have given here is proof that if you open yourself to something new and that you may not be interested in you may well find that you like it and were pleased you gave it a go.

All we are asking is for members to be open minded and give the new theatre a chance within an ACG campaign, surely that isn't too much to ask given all the effort that has put into getting this organisation where it is today.
Yes and no sir... Using my example; Whilst I may have given another aircraft a try...the theater was still the subject matter I was most interested in. I think other chaps will probably try new aircraft, it is just that particular theater.. BoM was a complete non entity when it comes to air conflict. On day one the ruskies lost over 1200 aircraft... I suspect, but not sure, that had the decision been BoB>Short Op Circus>Bodenplatte, there may have been 100% agreement to shift? But who knows.. :?:

I understand where you fellas are coming from mate, am just trying to share some perspective that others may not be willing to share in public and whilst I am 150% certain everyone has huge appreciation for the efforts of the organising team, their past efforts will have less impact to those who have joined the platform in the last year or so possibly?

Anyway...as the good chairman says... all will be revealed soon!

:salute:
BD
We are the Pilgrims, master; we shall go always a little further; it may be beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow across that angry or that glimmering sea

Jaydog
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Staffelkapitan

Post by Jaydog » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:01 pm

Kildren wrote:
Boyezee wrote:
BlackDog wrote: That said, I am sure there are some folk who simply want to fly a Spitfire/Hurricane forever and they may well be a little closed minded. Personally I would have put myself in that camp in the past, but joining ACG I was told numbers were needed in the LW and so I embraced the 109 as a challenge to myself to become efficient in something I would not ordinarily pick (don't tell Lee that...he'll have me on latrine duty for a month!).
I know this will piss a few people off but those that were moaning about the BoX move dividing ACG, how are they helping ACG by refusing to move theatres and wanting to form seperate mission teams, campaigns and structure? - that will divide our community.
This

I was a real BoX hater for a long time and only recently started flying it again. I think I actually prefer the ground pounding aspect in it more than being just a fighter pilot honestly. I think it will be even better once the the next BoX patch comes out soon.
I could be wrong, but I also think some of the resistance to BoX by some is that they simply do not want to come up off the money to buy BoS/BoM/BoK and associated aircraft, not just the eastern front. I really do hope people will come around and give it a fair shake and not just fly it 2 or 3x and give up on it.

i9-9900k, 3.6 GHz, GeForce RTX 3090 FE, 64 GB RAM, 1 TB Samsung EVO SSD, 480 GB SSD, 1 TB SATA III Hard Drive, Windows 10, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick, Warthog Flight Stick, Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS HOTAS, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals; MFG Crosswinds, VR: Oculus Rift S/ Reverb G2 / Pimax Crystal

Boyezee

Post by Boyezee » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:09 pm

BlackDog wrote:
Boyezee wrote: The example you have given here is proof that if you open yourself to something new and that you may not be interested in you may well find that you like it and were pleased you gave it a go.

All we are asking is for members to be open minded and give the new theatre a chance within an ACG campaign, surely that isn't too much to ask given all the effort that has put into getting this organisation where it is today.
Yes and no sir... Using my example; Whilst I may have given another aircraft a try...the theater was still the subject matter I was most interested in. I think other chaps will probably try new aircraft, it is just that particular theater..
Well yes I know that you were talking about an aircraft in the same theatre of your interest and that I have somewhat scaled up your point but I still think the basic principle rings true, if folks try it and keep an open mind they may well like it.

Gromic
Pilot Officer
Pilot Officer

Post by Gromic » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:02 pm

Mikey aka Gromic
:salute:
32 Squadron / USAAF 84 Squadron

Brigg

Post by Brigg » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:48 pm

tbh the fact that TFS wont even acknowledge this problem just proves that they havent got the games best interest at heart and they can all suck my wrinkley coin purse as far as i am concerned

Kling

Post by Kling » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:44 pm

Of course it is aknowledged! Pretty clearly even!

Von Archie

Post by Von Archie » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:20 am

i5 4690k / MSI Gaming 5 / 2 x 8 GB Crucial Ballistix ram / Zotac AMP! 980Ti / 2 x 250 SSDs
VPC MongoosT-50 joystick / MFG Crosswind pedals / GVL 109/111 Throttle / Oculus Rift

Dickie
Group Captain
Group Captain
ACG Board
contributor

Post by Dickie » Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:52 pm

Kling wrote:Of course it is aknowledged! Pretty clearly even!

Kling, get real mate.

https://tfbt.nuvturais.de/issues/1052

OnAircraftLanded and OnAircraftCrashLanded events are not called any more in multiplayer
Added by Pitti 2 months ago. Updated 3 days ago.

I raised this verbally in 2 meetings OVER A MONTH BEFORE the TF4.53 was released. I also chased it several times in ATAG forums, directly with Buzzsaw via PM and in open forums here. I received zero assurance it was being worked on from TFS until I read it in the Tobruk update posted yesterday.
History
Updated by TF_xoriguer 3 days ago

Status changed from New to In Progress
Assignee set to TF_xoriguer
Kling, it's pretty clear that you guys are very committed people, we aren't morons which need telling that. But it is also clear that the way TFS operate is appalling, and despite many attempts to get that message across it just hasn't sunk in.

Hope it works out I really do, but fucked if I'm going to clap like a seal like those cunts in the ATAG forum.

ttfn