TFS Leadership Slagging (split from Tobruk Update)

Founding grounds of ACG.

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

Dickie
Group Captain
Group Captain
ACG Board
contributor

Re: TFS Slagging (split from Tobruk Update)

Post by Dickie » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:05 pm

Mysticpuma wrote:That escalated quickly! Accusing people of leaking information without any proof! I'm getting a feeling of déjà vu?

It must've been you MP after you were kicked out, asked back and then had the sour grapes treatment for telling him to lick your balls. Did you breach the global NDA that you didn't sign? I wonder if Trump might like a copy to use to kerb the antics of Kim Jong-Un

RAF74_Buzzsaw

Post by RAF74_Buzzsaw » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:16 pm

Dickie wrote:The beauty of ACG is that the only rule we have is Wheaton's Law, but in this 'special' case I'm willing to let it slide, because this thread still has legs.

Buzzsaw, after OD is in jail, who is next on your list?
Maybe you better re-read the thread... he was threatening me... ;)

I don't remember posting any threats of legal action re. OD.

I will be putting up a post later today, (which might be quite late since I am US PAC time) detailing the various infringements on 1C's Software copyrights, as well as the breaches of 1C's and TF's NDA's.

I think you will find the parties whose legal rights are being intruded on are 1C and TF.

We have been quite patient regarding these infringements, but it was time to let people know this is not ok, that is what my conversation with Reddog was about.

EAF79_OD_

Post by EAF79_OD_ » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:26 pm

You and the people who have perpetuated the leaks from TF are on shaky ground... on the other hand there are plenty of precedents for TF, 1C and our respective lawyers to take action. We have been very restrained in our response.
Ring any bells? It was you, or was your account hacked by someone?
This is your last warning. If you continue to endorse actions which are clearly in conflict with the spirit this community should show, you are setting yourself up for a long vacation.
From your PM to me this morning. Notice how I had stopped talking about anything to do with it, however, you did not and brought it up in a new forum. This is from the first PM that you sent to me this morning, you initiated all threats. I interpret "a long vacation" as a threat of legal action culminating in a prison sentence. Seems pretty threatening to me; especially when it is combined with the recent threats you have made against two other members of the community which turned out to be false allegations too. You really have been jumping to a lot of conclusions recently and been left in a position with no choice but to back down.

So please, apologise, retract what you have said and stand up and be a man about it. All you've done is make yourself look a complete and utter prat.
Last edited by EAF79_OD_ on Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dickie
Group Captain
Group Captain
ACG Board
contributor

Post by Dickie » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:28 pm

Buzzsaw he wasn't threatening you.

Perhaps this is your issue, that you see threat everywhere and counter it with aggression.

I am really interested how one can be in breach of an agreement that they did not sign or have not even seen. And with regards to parties legal rights, you are talking about the ATAG forum, which isn't yours or TFS's or 1C's. If anything I would suggest that you, the contractor, are in breach of the NDA for negligence by releasing sensitive information into an independent internet forum which you are not responsible for. This is one of the reasons all along we, and other groups, wanted TFS peeled away from those wankers, so this kind of leak was not possible (unless you have enemies within).

So what can 1C do? Breach of NDA normally would fire an injunction, nothing more, but all this UTTER BOLLOCKS about suing Reddog and the threats of criminal activity are certainly not covered, and Canada couldn't even get a trade deal with the EU after 7 years of trying so there's no fucking way they'l get their fingers into citizens of the EU. It's laughable mate.

Have you thought about just trying to get on with your customers instead of being a bastard to them?

Von Archie

Post by Von Archie » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:29 pm

Keep going Buzzsaw, this is amazing stuff. Have you issued your public apology to Count Zero yet for your unfounded allegations?
i5 4690k / MSI Gaming 5 / 2 x 8 GB Crucial Ballistix ram / Zotac AMP! 980Ti / 2 x 250 SSDs
VPC MongoosT-50 joystick / MFG Crosswind pedals / GVL 109/111 Throttle / Oculus Rift

Von Archie

Post by Von Archie » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:32 pm

And on a completely unrelated issue, wasn't it in fact ATAG/TF that illegally hacked 1C's game in the first place...
i5 4690k / MSI Gaming 5 / 2 x 8 GB Crucial Ballistix ram / Zotac AMP! 980Ti / 2 x 250 SSDs
VPC MongoosT-50 joystick / MFG Crosswind pedals / GVL 109/111 Throttle / Oculus Rift

Dickie
Group Captain
Group Captain
ACG Board
contributor

Post by Dickie » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:45 pm

I don't know about the NDA but that would certainly breach the EULA

BlackDog

Post by BlackDog » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:26 pm

Buzzsaw, some advice if I may...

Rule Number 1 - You only threaten legal action when you have already instructed lawyers and told them to wait for your instruction to file.
Rule Number 2 - If you have not completed rule 1, don't even think about public threats as you instantly hand legal advantage to your opponent.
Rule Number 3 - NEVER EVER threaten someone in public with legal action when you have a commercial partnership agreement with a third party as by default, the commercial partner may face a libel/slander action on the actions of their representative agent.... i.e YOU. To be clear on this.. a Plaintiff will always go for the target with the deepest pockets, so your actions will likely implicate 1C in any false accusation/defamation case.

And if you dont understand any of that chap, then I highly recommend you step down from your position before 1C fires you for gross incompetence, because frankly, I would not have you within 1000 miles of any commercial arrangement based on your own commentary. But then 1C may already know this, hence why you have the terms you have published here? Which is ironic, as any contract worth its weight in paper will also have its own confidentiality clause, so did you clear it with 1C before you chose to share those terms with the community?

You have conducted yourself poorly here and apparently elsewhere and those who were prepared to give you the benefit of the doubt, have seen an individual who clearly has zero understanding of the legal system both US or English courts based, zero understanding of reputation tarnish (your commercial partners, not yours...as that appears burnt to a crisp) and an inability to recognise when to step away from poor past decisions.

If I were you, I would focus your attention now on how you will explain your actions to 1C, because if I were that company, you would be fired by 9am tomorrow with immediate cease and desist order and request for the return of all intellectual property.

But hey...this is just advice, from someone who has actually created, managed and litigated partnership agreements and more importantly, won!

The only way I see you get out of this is a full retraction and unreserved apology and even then... I would be astonished if 1C allowed themselves to be associated with you.

PS..forgot to add.. you never discuss how little you earn and then have the stones to claim that you can afford a court action, that's just daft.

:!:
BD
We are the Pilgrims, master; we shall go always a little further; it may be beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow across that angry or that glimmering sea

Shadepiece

Post by Shadepiece » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:51 pm

Nailed him to the wall properly there BD.

Von Archie

Post by Von Archie » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:56 pm

And that from an unreserved Cliffs/TF fanboy sums it up perfectly.
(Sorry BD, couldn't resist ;) :D )