BLITZ at your SIX - The post campaign ACG Cliffs experience

Founding grounds of ACG.

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

Miek

Re: BLITZ at your SIX - The post campaign ACG Cliffs experience

Post by Miek » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:28 pm

So I will not be able to make this weekend due to our baby shower happening at the same time. But I look forward to the events in the future!

BlackDog

Post by BlackDog » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:57 pm

Initial Briefing document is in the Pilots Lounge File Browser on Teamspeak.

Thanks to those who attended and those who offered apologies.. I think this is going to be good fun!

I will call another meeting in early September to select the first 6 'BG's' (read the briefing to see what that is) for ToD 1 - Operation Firestarter.

:salute:
BD
We are the Pilgrims, master; we shall go always a little further; it may be beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow across that angry or that glimmering sea

Biggs

Post by Biggs » Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:06 pm

Well done with the meeting BD. I like where this is headed :nice:

BlackDog

Post by BlackDog » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:34 pm

One for your diary...

September 22nd 6pm BST - Briefing Meeting Number Two
Topics to be discussed:
  • First ToD start date - Operation Firestarter
    Selection of first six BG's
    Announcement of first ToD units
    Announcement of training days for BG's to learn the magnificent Luftflotte mission tool
This allows the first ACG campaign to have begun and get sorted and then allows the Cliffs experience at ACG to continue in the appropriate 'real time' equivalence, i.e. the beginning of the Blitz proper in October 1940.

Start eating your carrots now....you are going to need those 'night vision' eyes during the setting sun campaign! :D

BD
We are the Pilgrims, master; we shall go always a little further; it may be beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow across that angry or that glimmering sea

Barone

Post by Barone » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:38 pm

Good day,
It's nice that there is still some initiative about this game to keep alive the multiplayer a bit.
Just a few questions:
Do you think you'll open the server to squadrons not belonging to ACG? Arrive and Fly concept seems interesting but I don't have clear if the event is an ACG only one or if people from outside can join.
S! from the 5th VSQN
5th VSQN discord: https://discord.gg/RE52gzK

BlackDog

Post by BlackDog » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:15 pm

Barone hi..... other units will be very welcome in this and we would encourage you to share this with anyone that wants to join us on our Saturday sorties..

This is our opportunity to show you how we do things at ACG, with a campaignish flavour and if people really like it, then we would encourage them to join our main campaign as well.

Hope that helps.
Further briefing on the 22nd you are welcome to join our TS channel at that time to hear more.

BD

Barone

Post by Barone » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:34 pm

Blackdog,
many thanks for your reply, I'll share the news with my squad and see if someone could be interested.
Do you plan to play only on Saturdays or maybe on other days like Sundays?
5th VSQN discord: https://discord.gg/RE52gzK

BlackDog

Post by BlackDog » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:16 am

Saturdays...6pm! Sunday would clash with ACG's main campaign.

BD

Matt
Pilot Officer
Pilot Officer
Sqn Cdr

Post by Matt » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:22 pm

Any update with this?

Baron le Scrope

Post by Baron le Scrope » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:04 pm

Matt, chaps are at the moment being trained for BG duty on the first 2wks and then we start on the 20th of this month i believe. I will be corrected if wrong no doubt. B.
Antec 900 case,/ Sabertooth P67 MoBo,/ Intel corei7 2600cpu-/- MSI GTX 970 4G Graphics, --WD-1Tb Velociraptor HDD--16g Corsair 2133Mhz Ram/-- Corsair TX 850w PSU /--Samsung40"led TV, TrackiR5, CH J/sick. Warthog Throttle. Corsair Vengeance 2100 H/set/mike. W10 Pro 64, /---Two slightly depressed teabags.

Think nothing of it sir, it was the least I could do, a quantity I specialize in.