Offer of coding assistance to ACG

Founding grounds of ACG.

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

SOW Reddog

Re: Offer of coding assistance to ACG

Post by SOW Reddog » Fri May 25, 2018 10:34 am

So xoriguer and buzzsaw haven't been logged in or around since the 28th and 27th April respectively. Not looking too good in terms of getting that coding assistance then?

LuftAsher

Post by LuftAsher » Fri May 25, 2018 10:53 am

SOW Reddog wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 10:34 am
So xoriguer and buzzsaw haven't been logged in or around since the 28th and 27th April respectively. Not looking too good in terms of getting that coding assistance then?
It's possible they're just using other channels to communicate with interested parties. It's also possible that nothing's come of it. In either case, I don't think this is a pot that needs anymore stirring.

BlackDog

Post by BlackDog » Fri May 25, 2018 12:18 pm

Need a spoon?

:lol:
We are the Pilgrims, master; we shall go always a little further; it may be beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow across that angry or that glimmering sea

SOW Reddog

Post by SOW Reddog » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:55 pm

Ah right. Because that's what I was doing. Stirring. On a thread specifically set up to offer assistance to the community and a medium via which to ask for assistance I made the mistake of asking for help ( The only one I might add). And then had the temerity to point out a potential flaw.

Jolly good.

Dickie
Group Captain
Group Captain
ACG Board
contributor

Post by Dickie » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:20 am

OK, if we look at the thread then there are no 'viable' replies on it later than the same day they posted, and we didn't say much then. I take the point but I dunno if I can take the piss over it tbh.