TFS, 1C and Copyright Infringements and Confidentiality Breaches

Founding grounds of ACG.

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

EAF79_OD_

Re: TFS, 1C and Copyright Infringements and Confidentiality Breaches

Post by EAF79_OD_ » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:23 pm

Although Reddog, OD, CountZero, etc. came out on top in the public hearing, which is hardly surprising if the public is the ACG forums, it looks to me as if their behaviour in the whole affair was entirely kosher either.
I really didn't do anything. All I did was ask why there was a secret forum between ATAG and TFS; how I found out about that has not been revealed, but I didn't hack anything. Nothing else. I'd been trying to say that the problem with the community was the whole atmopshere which had built up where no criticism, constructive or not, could be voiced without severe vitriol coming the poster's way...cue severe vitriol coming my way. After that cue post stating openly that I hacked their secret forum, which I didn't, not just once but three times. Add on the legal threats in a PM, and possible threats if you wanted to interpret them that way, from Buzzsaw and there you have my involvement. I don't run a server, I don't head up a big group or develop software. I just played Cliffs and was, otherwise, a nobody in all of this. I only found this forum a couple of days ago; so I didn't know what it's attitude was towards ATAG/Buzzsaw/TFS leadership. I think the attitude was softening slightly when a supposed olive branch was held out, but then Buzzsaw took that branch, put it through a shredder and blew the sawdust in everyone's eyes with his actions that followed on.

It's not a debate in which a 'devils advocate' is needed really. I never intended to have any of this. The action that inflammed things for me was being branded a criminal; there is only one person responsible for that.

Macnihilist

Post by Macnihilist » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:04 pm

Okay, I shouldn't have convolved several people and issues the way I have, so I apologize for that.

Apart from that, after reading what was publicly available within one click of ACG, which is about as much time as I want to invest here, I still think plenty of shit was thrown over the fence in both directions, so I stand by what I've said.
But especially I stand by "I should stay out of this". :D Which is what I'm going to do from now on.
So long. :salute:

EAF79_OD_

Post by EAF79_OD_ » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:08 pm

Hey, everyone can have a view. I just wanted to point out I didn't do anything to deserve what I got...but I have kind of enjoyed having a dig afterwards; it's a weird feeling!

Mezza

Post by Mezza » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:50 pm

Dickie wrote:Speak please Mezza. I would like anybody to feel free to post how they feel about all of this.
hehe was a jokie break the ice kinda post, but thx m8.