TFS, 1C and Copyright Infringements and Confidentiality Breaches

Founding grounds of ACG.

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

HotLunch

Re: TFS, 1C and Copyright Infringements and Confidentiality Breaches

Post by HotLunch » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:42 pm

I really fail to see the benefit of airing any of this in a public forum. It reeks of amateurism.
More vodka Comrade!

Cassius Calhoun

Post by Cassius Calhoun » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:11 pm

Buzzsaw wrote: - TF has had the SC now for a few days over 1 year... we got it at the beginning of April 2017. In addition, unexpectedly, the version we were provided was not the SC for the final version of the game as released by 1C in late 2011... it was an older version, the final version had been lost. So before we started our re-write of the SC to create TF 4.5 from the adhoc modifications of TF 4.312, we had to find a way to update the missing elements in the older SC version we received. It lacked many of the Netcode changes and other improvements of the final. This was particularly a problem since the changes we had made as 'modders' to the game in creating TF 4.312 were based on the final version of the game as released by Luthier and the original development team. We had to somehow find what was missing in the 16 gb of files we were given... remembering the final version was only available in encrypted form so we had to compare the unencrypted SC as provided by 1C with the scrambled and encrypted files of the final 2011 release. Sounds like a nightmare? Yes it was. Since then, we have been working very hard to build TF 5.0... we had 3 coders working on TF 4.5, we have now brought in 3 more.
All this is very strange...Not to mention everything else about NDA, hacking etc.
Negotiations on the partnership between 1C and TFS lasted a long time.
Could the information about the inconsistency of the source code version have not been obtained from 1C?
And why, having received the source code, you did not receive the obfuscator or the method that SC was encrypted, for the reverse of final version of CloD? How can this be lost at all, unless this was done intentionally?
It seems that 1C has just f****d TF. It seems that all this bloated holiday about 1С & TFS partnership with clapping hands and launching fireworks did not match the real one.

Mysticpuma

Post by Mysticpuma » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:08 pm

I never knew a fully loaded shovel could do so much damage! :popcorn:

Meaker

Post by Meaker » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:40 pm

Mysticpuma wrote:I never knew a fully loaded shovel could do so much damage! :popcorn:
Not a normal occurance ,granted,but in the right hands (ask your boss,he'll know)....it can do irreparable damage ! :popcorn:

BTW.....Nice to hear from you again Mauf old chap.......it's re your reply after all,that we're are dissecting :D

Mysticpuma

Post by Mysticpuma » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:41 pm

RAF74_Buzzsaw wrote:.

I am not going to go into endless detail and post dozens of screencaps, I'll limit myself to a few... First, Reddog clearly did make the offer of the software.

Okay but that in no way clears up, justifies or proves your very loud and clear statement that Countzero offered to hack and supply the SC to the community :
2018-04-26_18.34.06.jpg
You don't speculate in that statement, you absolutely confirm he does have can copy and will supply it to the public. I have seen not one reference to that post by CZ. All I have ever heard is your repetition of that statement and never any evidence to show CZ ever made that claim. Isn't it about time you showed or proved once and for all that your constant repetition of that statement is true? The only 'fact' I have ever seen us the picture you post about Reddog offering a Kegetys version, never anything by CZ.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mauf

Post by Mauf » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:43 pm

Mysticpuma wrote:I never knew a fully loaded shovel could do so much damage! :popcorn:

Fear the Klappspaten!
Meaker wrote: BTW.....Nice to hear from you again Mauf old chap.......it's re your reply after all,that we're are dissecting :D
You too old bean. BTW, some of your mudmoving rumple-pumpling must have rubbed off on me. These days, I spend most of my flying time in a damn IL2 flipping PanzerIVs like a social sciences graduate would burger patties at McDonalds:P
Last edited by Mauf on Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:03 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Meaker

Post by Meaker » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:04 pm

@ Mauf....thank you dear boy,but I shall take no accolade for our mudmoving days in the jolly old Blenheim,you did a grand job flying shotgun in the turret,but as I recall it,when being attacked by the hun,we were normally as cool as Mr Jones in Dad's Army.....just close your eyes,play the video and recall those halcyon days inside our Blennie,as we were being hunted down by Jerry :lol:

Sorry to sidetrack the thread folks !

Thaine

Post by Thaine » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:14 pm

Psst, Mauf: Meaker was flying Ju-88's lately. I know because we together bomb a Russian railyard. But don't tell him you know it from me.
Fractal Design Define R6 / Gigabyte Z390 AORUS MASTER / Intel i9-9900K / 32 GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX2080Ti / WD Black SN750 / Corsair Hydro H100i RGB Platinum / Corsair RM850x / WINDOWS 10 / LG 42LE5300 / TrackIR / HP Reverb G2 / Saitek AV8R-MK3 / Saitek ProFlight Throttle Quadrant / Saitek ProFlight Rudder Paddels / Saitek ProFlight Cessna Trim Wheel

Meaker

Post by Meaker » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:35 pm

Thaine wrote:Psst, Mauf: Meaker was flying Ju-88's lately. I know because we together bomb a Russian railyard. But don't tell him you know it from me.
:D I've been rumbled !.........Erm,thanks Thaine,call yourself a mate ?....I think your membership to my prestigious Gentleman's Flying Club has just been revoked matey :lol: