Thanks to ACG for hosting my posts

Founding grounds of ACG.

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

Von Archie

Re: Thanks to ACG for hosting my posts

Post by Von Archie » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:54 am

Dickie, I shall repeat my earlier answer re Buzzsaw and TF5 for 1C's benefit.
Von Archie wrote:I must say it's been highly fucking educational, and at this point I would rather cut my testicles off with a rusty hacksaw than give you any money.
i5 4690k / MSI Gaming 5 / 2 x 8 GB Crucial Ballistix ram / Zotac AMP! 980Ti / 2 x 250 SSDs
VPC MongoosT-50 joystick / MFG Crosswind pedals / GVL 109/111 Throttle / Oculus Rift

Azref

Post by Azref » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:16 am

I shall also repeat my stance on the purchase of future TFS releases while Buzzsaw is in charge.

I will not purchase any TFS products, even if you pinned me down, held a gun to my head and shoved a pineapple (pointy end first) down my penis whilst using chilli sauce to give me an enema.

Apologies to anyone that is offended by the graphic description above.
Last edited by Azref on Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ask about ACG contraband, I can get what you need.

Goat

Post by Goat » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:17 am

The house represents the toxic ATAG echo chamber where what's going on inside is OK.

The victim on the street represents the flight sim community.

These are the stories of how someone stewed inside of their own echo chamber of frozen shit, exited, then perpetrated a reprehensible act because that's what is normally allowed inside of their own echo chamber.

You should have stayed inside with your frozen turd...

philstyle

Post by philstyle » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:23 am

Man, was für ein scheiß . . . ?
Last edited by philstyle on Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Donkey
Pilot Officer
Pilot Officer
Adjutant
Staff

Post by Donkey » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:25 am

Azref wrote: I will not purchase any TFS products, even if you pinned me down, held a gun to my head and shoved a pineapple (pointy end first) down my penis whilst using chilli sauce to give me an enema.
Call me a wuss, but I probably would buy TF5 in order to not have to go through that...

Larry

Post by Larry » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:27 am

..o.k Guys, thats enough for me. :salute: I`m out of the theatre! I announce my resignation as active pilot! Sorry Treble One chaps! "Teepee" I `ll have a chat with you Sunday evening!

Thanks for all, enjoyed very well to fly with you.

Bye!

Regards

Larry

"We were the last bastion of defence.
After us, there was nothing."

Fighter Pilot Ken Wilkinson No 19 Sqn. Summer 1940.

Jammy

Post by Jammy » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:39 am

Larry wrote:..o.k Guys, thats enough for me. :salute: I`m out of the theatre! I announce my resignation as active pilot! Sorry Treble One chaps! "Teepee" I `ll have a chat with you Sunday evening!

Thanks for all, enjoyed very well to fly with you.

Bye!

Regards

Larry
Pls don't go Larry I know this is all very depressing but this is just people reacting to the moment everything will calm down before you know it
I do like to shoot down planes yes I do

SOW Reddog

Post by SOW Reddog » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:45 am

It seems a shame for someone to leave but it depends on why he wants to. If he is offput by the frankly disturbing post of Goat, I can agree. If he thinks Buzzsaw is beyond reproach and wants to follow him then that's another story.

Dickie
Group Captain
Group Captain
ACG Board
contributor

Post by Dickie » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:56 am

I don't think it's Goat's post tbh. Larry loves Cliffs more than most, and he's a team player, TFS member and all round great bloke and I suspect that the venting of people who are fed up to the back teeth with years of bullying bullshit from these fucking idiots in charge of TFS and ATAG is a bit hard to take.

Larry is not the sort of bloke we just let walk, he's gonna get a lot of arms around his shoulder.

Geordie

Post by Geordie » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:03 pm

Please dont go Larry. You're a member of the ACG family, we dont want to see anyone leave. As much as we throw shit at each other we stick together.

Ive laughed a hell of a lot at the comments and i agree with what everyone has said. Im not going ti be picking up TF5. In all honesty i feel Buzzsaw couldnt arrange a piss up in a brewery...
It's a shame to say but at this point TF5 feels like vaporware. We've waited for years and only been delivered shit.
In all honesty this communication bas came too little too late. ACG have offered countless times to assist TF and we've been pushed back. Now that things arent so rosay youre coming onto our forums trying to be all friendly. Sorry but life doesn't work that way...

Leave these posts to a PR person and climb back into the goblin cave you came from...
I mean, I had fast motor cars and fast motor bikes, and when I wasn't crashing airplanes, I was crashing motor bikes. It's all part of the game — Sir Harry Broadhurst