Thanks to ACG for hosting my posts

Founding grounds of ACG.

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

Mysticpuma

Re: Thanks to ACG for hosting my posts

Post by Mysticpuma » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:51 am

And not forgetting
RAF74_Buzzsaw wrote:.

I am not going to go into endless detail and post dozens of screencaps, I'll limit myself to a few... First, Reddog clearly did make the offer of the software.

Okay but that in no way clears up, justifies or proves your very loud and clear statement that Countzero offered to hack and supply the SC to the community :
2018-04-26_18.34.06.jpg
You don't speculate in that statement, you absolutely confirm he does have can copy and will supply it to the public. I have seen not one reference to that post by CZ. All I have ever heard is your repetition of that statement and never any evidence to show CZ ever made that claim. Isn't it about time you showed or proved once and for all that your constant repetition of that statement is true? The only 'fact' I have ever seen us the picture you post about Reddog offering a Kegetys version, never anything by CZ.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

LuftAsher

Post by LuftAsher » Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:14 am

I have to extend a hearty and sincere 'thank you' to you, Buzzsaw. Truly I do. As someone who is studying communications and public relaitons at university, case studies are quite helpful to my understanding of the discipline. In the last few days, you have worked quite effectively at demonstrating exactly what you shouldn't do if you aim to repair rifts between an organisation and their customer base. It's a lesson I shall not forget.

So cheers, Buzzsaw. Big ups to you :nice:

SOW Reddog

Post by SOW Reddog » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:45 am

So let me just make sure I understand this correctly;
you ban me from your forum when I make one post which breaches absolutely none of the published rules,
you then approach me to offer to discuss my ban on TeamSpeak,
I attend in good faith and am threatened with legal action.
We both agree to make statements.
I duly make mine, you take another 3 days to do so and when you do you bury it in a thread which I can only assume is an attempt at character assassination and qualify it in such a way to make it meaningless.
I send you a nice pm saying that I'm disappointed by the qualifications giving you the opportunity to change or discuss to which you reply saying that you were unsatisfied with my statements and telling me that you're not going to engage with SoW because we won't buy TF5 or play CLOD.

So what was all this about because it sure as shit wasn't about healing rifts or improving relations. As far as I am concerned you reneged on the deal.

And now YOU'RE running away with your tail between your legs because these guys didn't all pile on and join you in berating the big bad Reddog??

You talk big about integrity and yet you come around, throwing unsubstantiated and downright ludicrous claims against a multitude of your customers. You're deluded.

EAF79_OD_

Post by EAF79_OD_ » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:35 am

So, no apology then? No retraction. No remorse. Pretty scummy thing to do. I don’t care if you implement VR I’m never going to contribute to your plan to become a millionaire off the back of Cliffs. You’ve nailed your true colours to the mast and shown your lack of judgement and left with zero credibility. May as well get back to the syncophants at IL2 forum and ATAG, they’ll stroke your ego again.
Last edited by EAF79_OD_ on Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dickie
Group Captain
Group Captain
ACG Board
contributor

Post by Dickie » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:43 am

RAF74_Buzzsaw wrote:Hello All

Thanks to all who read and responded to my posts.

Sad to say, it is clear to me no matter how detailed and accurate my posts might be, they will not be received objectively.

The fact none of the responders to my latest post were ready to acknowledge Reddog's actions were unacceptable tells me ACG's members will not get past their preconceptions. Combine that with the number of comments to the effect "Buzzsaw is not welcome here", and it is obvious to me there is no point in further attempts at communication.

TF will continue to post updates on TF 5.0 from time to time assuming there still is interest. We do hope you will consider flying it.

Nothing more to say than best of luck to ACG on their future Campaigns.

Happy Skies.

Dear Buzzsaw, Please read all of this, I've kept it brief.

First and foremost in order to understand our forums, EVERYBODY is welcome here, especially key community members like yourself. Unlike ATAG, which joyously permabans any person who enters into any area considered dissent (of which there are many) regardless of how stylish their rhetoric is, here at ACG EVERYBODY IS EQUAL. Free speech and freedom is a cornerstone of this forum and we don't run it like a regime. We use Wheaton's Law as governance which is "Don't be a dick", and it's advisory, you won't be banned for breaching it.

I cannot quite believe what I have seen on the forums these past few weeks (and at IL2). I had hoped that the style of brutal regime moderation at ATAG was just an ATAG thing, hence our encouragement to move TFS away from it. Instead we witnessed an extension of the forums that are despised by so many, justified by the tyrant Bliss (who is now beginning his narcissism on the IL2 forum under your watch).

Regarding conduct, I am struggling to understand how you haven't seen anything wrong in your posts, in both morality, strategy and legality. Despite them being torn apart, derided and mocked by the general public and your own customer base, you now release this post, expressing no regrets other than it must be everybody else's fault. What are these preconceptions anyway? That we are brought up with enough moral fibre to refuse to be spoken to and treated in the quite abhorrent ways that you have exercised? Can you honestly see no wrong in anything you do? I can guarantee you that for every person who has stood up to say something against you here that there are 20 reading it and thinking the same thing. There are a mix of people here, many are very much Cliffs fans especially, and they will be gutted at your presentation.

I have struggled just how your mind works without negatives, and I'm afraid I can't because it's pretty obvious that you carry many of the traits of a narcissistic sociopath, the definition below, and I would be sorry to tell you that but people with such condition have seriously underdeveloped empathy so it doesn't matter if you actually tell them to their face.

Unfortunately, a narcissistic sociopath is the last person that you want as a leader of anything at all. It is very bad news for TFS and therefore to 1C, and I cannot envision success in any shape or form from our recent exchanges. You've done an amazing job at alienating a huge playing group entirely, I am sure Jason is pulling his hair out.

narcissism
noun
excessive interest in or admiration of oneself and one's physical appearance.
PSYCHOLOGY
extreme selfishness, with a grandiose view of one's own talents and a craving for admiration, as characterizing a personality type.

sociopath
noun
a person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behaviour.

Falcon

Post by Falcon » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:14 am

You want us to be objective? Then why don't you start being it yourself? You come here accusing people of crimes left and right with at best subjective proof at best down to none at all. And then you expect people to not feel attacked, threatened whatsoever and treat you with the love you deserve as the lord and savior of cliffs you apparently believe you are? You clearly misjudged the whole affair if you ask me. Maybe Dickie’s hit pretty close to bullseye.

Talking about misjudgments. I also believe you don't haven't gotten your head around how these NDA things work. You just want to use it to go after (or rather silence) people who I doubt have ever only seen one, because there was never the need as they're only customers or it didn't even exist when they were part of TF. The only reason I can see for that is that they were publicly voicing concerns about cliffs. But I see that’s a lot of the people that were the most driving individuals for community activities so they must have and still probably do care about the sim. Else they wouldn’t be so upset about the situation. That you brought up stuff older than a year doesn’t really help making it not look you’re fighting on a personal agenda here.
Getting that together with Blackdogs post about how you technically breached same NDA you're really making a fool out of yourself by measuring with two different tapes. Same applies to you wanting us to be objective as I pointed out above.

But what it really boils down to is that all that is not about how right you believe you are with what you claim but the way you’re perceived in your posts by your customers and the community. By bringing banhammer on the IL2 forums and making people just feel like you’re gonna sue them takes the whole discussion on an emotional level and facts become rather irrelevant. You may be right with everything you say (not that anybody believed that) but you’d still get shit thrown at you from all directions. People were telling you what they expect. A lot of the people believe you acted like a prick and rightly expect an honest apology without you trying to justify your behavior and making it everybodys fault except yours. Instead you’re playing the grumpy child now that didn’t get what it wanted.
Good job turning this forum section in a more toxic wasteland than Chernobyl.

I just feel sorry for the decent TFS members that wanna succeed in providing new content for a good sim but are stuck working hard on a ship the captain's steering straight into some cliffs
Turn like the devil, shoot straight from the sun
Climb like a monkey out of hell where I belong

Thaine

Post by Thaine » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:13 am

Reddog delivered a statement on his actions and intension. What did you do? You accused several other people and banned them without any evidence we can see. And no word of apology or hint on remorse about what happened here. It still seems like you think that you are better than your customer base and that you think we should consider us lucky to get TF5 eventually and therefore bow down to you and fall in line. That's not how this works. It's your job to win us over for TFS. In that you failed.

I can imagine this has been a tough ride for you, especially when coming from a very different forum management compared to this one. But as Dickie said, around here we take freedom of speech very serious. You are not the first and only one that got burned in these forums. I tell every person that joins that these forums are not for the ones that are easily offended. You might not like it, but there's a big chance in it. What you get here is honesty. And should you take the responses serious and reflect on them, you just might learn something about yourself. But I guess this won't happen. I guess you will keep silent and maybe that's not for the worst
Fractal Design Define R6 / Gigabyte Z390 AORUS MASTER / Intel i9-9900K / 32 GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX2080Ti / WD Black SN750 / Corsair Hydro H100i RGB Platinum / Corsair RM850x / WINDOWS 10 / LG 42LE5300 / TrackIR / HP Reverb G2 / Saitek AV8R-MK3 / Saitek ProFlight Throttle Quadrant / Saitek ProFlight Rudder Paddels / Saitek ProFlight Cessna Trim Wheel

philstyle

Post by philstyle » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:35 am

Thaine wrote: I tell every person that joins that these forums are not for the ones that are easily offended.
As you know, this is simply the cost of having an open forum. People are always going to express themselves in ways that others will find offensive. Even with the "don't be a dick" rule, people will still be dicks - I know this first hand - I'm a dick all the time.
But in the end if you want to be an open forum, you have to give loads of leeway and only crack down in the most egregious instances.
I always, also, find it homourous that people who have a reputation for regularly cracking-down on conversations tend to have a litany of excuses about why the acted "only when they were forced to", as though their excercise of power is not descretionary **

** This is in no way directed at any specific individual, group, section or persons who may or may not be associated therewith. All references or allusions to persons living or not living in this thread is coincidental. No animals were harmed in the writing of this. May contain nuts.
Please don't sue me.

Donkey
Pilot Officer
Pilot Officer
Adjutant
Staff

Post by Donkey » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:52 am

philstyle wrote: ** This is in no way directed at any specific individual, group, section or persons who may or may not be associated therewith. All references or allusions to persons living or not living in this thread is coincidental. No animals were harmed in the writing of this. May contain nuts.
Please don't sue me.
:lol:

SOW Reddog

Post by SOW Reddog » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:54 am

You bastard Phil. I'm suing you. There was no disclaimer about laughing and spraying coffee over my pc.

At SOW we have never banned anyone. Except spammers who we can all agree should be hung drawn and quartered. Then waterboarded. And shot. I have on occasion removed particular posts which weren't helpful to an on going issue. That is my right and I make no bones about it. We have no published rules and I'm arbitrary in my application of my powers. But what you see in the banning of CZ and Azref for example is the worst case of power abuse.